Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumantha RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old male having several crystallize stone in both kidney sizes about 5-6 mm is there any such medicine for the crushing of said stone and can be remove permanently and non re occurrence of stone kindly help me and let me know.
Whenever I sit down, I feel pain inside my rectum. This happens more often after my stool. It feels like I've to go to washroom again. Stools are semi-formed & rounded shaped lump. 7 days ago I had blood on my stools too. Whenever I go to washroom it is more of gas passing than stool passing. Whenever I sit down I feel pressure on my anus and rectum. It feels urgency to go to washroom It is sometimes accompanied by vomiting. So it is very difficult for me to sit. I'm missing my college from last 2 months. Recently I had got UTI as EColi was found in my urine. I took up Levoflox tab. And there was high SGPT SGoT so I took Heptral tab. And everything was fine. But suddenly this rectum problem has started again. Suggest me a solution.
Respected sir/madam my aunt is suffering from piles problem, 2 months, inflammation and swelling with tiching the needle around anus area for bowel time please without operation only medicines give me information. Thanks for you sir/madam
Recently I took ultrasound diagnosis and found out that I'm having stones in both kidneys - two in it's kidney of around 4 mm. There is another one of 7.8 mm in the bladder. Please advise me on the do's and don'ts. Are these stones large enough for complications? I'm a bit scared. Help please.
I had an anal abscess some days ago. I took antibiotics and it has healed, but a small bump at the corner of anus is remained. It is painless, but little swelled. There is no itchiness and little reddish in colour. I am taking stiz bath regularly. But it's not healing. Is there something serious? How to heal it please suggest.
I have severe pain in my lower abdomen. I think I have urine track infection. What are d food and medicined need to be taken.
I have a over reactive balladar, but I don't take medicine, after passing stool ,my frequency of going to the bathroom to pee increases, I also have some problems while sleeping, get mild attack just the moment before sleeping, What do you suggest?
I have pain in anus while during sex when. Come out in sex a heavy pain in my anus And it starts automatically when I run or doing some heavy work or I am sleeping And I if control my bathroom or potty due to some reason or during traveling it star having pain Please tell me the right solution.
Over 95 percent of malignancies arising in the prostate are adenocarcinoma. The remaining types include urothelial carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, lymphoma and sarcomas.
Core needle biopsy of the prostate is used to determine whether or not cancer is present in men with an elevated serum PSA level and/or an abnormal digital rectal examination.
The recommendation is to take multiple core biopsies under transrectal ultrasound guidance.
Primary diagnosis of prostate cancer by using fine needle aspiration is not acceptable.
When positive, the combined Gleason score, based upon architectural features of the prostate cancer cells, should be reported because it correlates closely with clinical behavior and has been incorporated into the tumor node metastasis (TNM) prognostic group staging system.
One should also report number of positive cores, the percentage (or length) of cancer in the positive core, the presence of perineural invasion or extraprostatic extension, and the presence of histologic types other than conventional adenocarcinoma.
The accuracy of pathological diagnosis of prostate cancer can be improved by using immunohistochemistry markers.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.