Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumantha RajuYour feedback matters!
My urine color is yellow over 3 day after driking 1 ltr of water its become normal what I should do?
I am suffering from Knee pain without injury. I've gained 6 kg weight in a year. Also I can't control urine pressure. Am I suffering from higher Uric Acid? Please suggest!
Which is supplement is best for a muscular body. And I have been gone through kidney stone 8 months ago.
Doctor. Since 10 days I am feeling small & frequent urge to urinate specially at night times. At night again n again I go for few urine drops. Nd till the tym I do not go for dat few drops I feel discomfort fullness on lower side. Nd also I noticed colour of urine is not pale yellow. Its watery colour same as water. Pls help can you suggest any homeopathic med?
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.