Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hanumanth Raju
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth RajuYour feedback matters!
I have been feeling burning sensation inside my urinary organ for more than 20 yrs. It eliminates when by any way urine passes sufficiently. It may occur when I be constipated. When I sweat a lot. In 1999 at patna I got suddenly left testicle enlarged and painful. I eat homeopathic medicine and I relieved. But I feel still left testicle is slightly different from right in size. I have no BP no sugar normal blood profile. Burning occur sometimes 15 dys or 2 to 3 months or one years apart. I up till now never consulted any expert doc. Some doc says it is cystitis. Please help me please prescribe medicine or say specifically at the moment of burning sensation what I should do .feeling of burning is unexplained and perhaps unbearable.
Sir I have a kidney stone pain. Taking homeopathy medicine for the last 10 days. But no benefit. meftal spas only help me from pain. Stone size is 5 mm.in lower ureter. Pls suggest me what to do. Can beer help me.
My blood sugar fbs, pl >t shows normal. But urine sugar always show traces for the last 20 years. Now I am 55 old. It it a disorder and may cause any urology problems. Please. Advise.
He is CKD patient creatinine is 6.8aftr 14 dialysis. Pls suggest this patient requires continuous dialysis r any thing else.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!