Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth RajuYour feedback matters!
My question is regarding Zoledronic Acid injection. My wife has been recommended by the doc at hospital for her bone cyst. Another doctor (MR) at hospital said that this injection is a yearly one while the doc said she ll have to get 3 in near future. Can someone please advise me on this? Also note that she s recently been diagnosed with sugar and thyroid problem. Thanks in advance, .
I am 28yers old. From few days I am facing urinal problem, suddenly my urine speed was slow. I am warred about this matter pls tell me what can I do.
I am 30 yrs old, I have 7mm stone at my left kidney and I am not feeling any pain, what should I do?
I need a homeopathy cure for urethral inflammation occurring repeatedly due to hot weather effect or due to taking food having hot effect like Meat, garlic. Ginger, Onion or spices like Cloves, Cinnamon etc. Actually the skin in the urethra is inflamed as I have a skin problem & the urine contains stink due to which I loose weight & vigour. I am 70 years old. I had a case of suppressed Gonorrhea. I don't use antibiotics as it has developed resistance. Previously I use to take R 21+R 1+ Sharda boiron biochemic formulation 20+ hydrates Q which use to give relief. But now this not proving effective. Due to this urethritis I also get psoriasis like skin problems on hands & elbows which subside the moment urethral problems is over. I am now taking Echnacea Q to with cant 200 to escape burning. Now need a skin healing medicine. Thanks.
I got recently installed with urine tract double i stunt due to kidney stone. Will there be any impact on kidney or on stunt (like pain, bleeding, moving frombits place, gas) while involved in sex activities or masturbation. Plse advise.
I am a 65 years old female. I am a diabetic patient but the sugar is under control. I suffer from kidney (urine) infection for the past 3 years. Despite several allopatic medicines the infection is not subsiding. The infection is caused by e-coli bacteria. Kindly prescribe the right medicine.
I'm 48yrs old man. Having the following ailments such as ESR 42, SGOT 46, SGPT 81, GAMMA GT 663, HDL 63, LDL 194, TRIGLYCERIDES 181, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 272. URIC ACID 7.7, LIVER ENLARGE., PANCREAS IS ECHOGENIC BULKY. GALL BLADDER IS SEEN IN CONTRACTED STATE WITH DIFFUSE WALL THIKENING 5.6MM. POST VOID RESIDUAL URINE VOLUME IS 41.3ML.
My mother aged 47, she doesn't have BP and Singer. Recently means one week back she got viral fever and was cured in a couple of days. But after that she feel tired sometime. And she feel burning while passing urine. What may be the reason. Please reply. Thank you.
What are the chances of survival after the kidney transplant for both the doner adn receiver. Age of both the people are 45 years.
For 2 years 6th child is it bad for her to drink 1 1/2 lit milk per day. Does it develop kidney stones even gallbladder.
What are the daily foods having calcium we are consuming daily? Calcium enriched fruits list? Calcium enriched vegetables list? I have a stone in my kidney of 3.5mm and a stone in urinary bladder of 9.3mm? How to cure it?
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.