Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth RajuYour feedback matters!
After having sex without condom I got problem of frequent urination n white thick discharge n vagina pain please suggest to avoid these problems.
Sir, Good Morning, i have a problem, of urinal, (again --again) there is no DIABETES, and other problem to me, but my problem is this only. Please tell me any medicine for this problem, yes i a take tea 3-4 times in a day, if i do not take tea than i suffer with headpain problem. Regards
Hey! I am 17 years old male. From the past two weeks I am suffering from burning sensations in urethra. I feel urination quite often and its paining a lot in my urethra whenever I go for urination.
From past 8-9 days I am getting abdominal pain. 1 month before I got relief from kidney stone. Is this again sign of kidney stone.
I am 20 year old male I have having problem of constipation For that I have to go to the washroom 3or 4 times.
I'm 47 years old. I'm passing very less urine for last fifteen days despite having enough water. Dr. prescribed me Natrilix SR tablet in morning empty stomach but its of no use. I've gained weight and feeling upsetness in lower abdomen. I've hypo thyroid and having 100 thyronorm. I don't know which specialist I should go to.
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
Stress incontinence: this incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
Urge incontinence: a sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
Overflow incontinence: this is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
1. Aging: with age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
Damage: since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
2. Enlarged prostate: enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
Cancer: urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
3. Menopause: estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
4. Prevention: urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it.
I am a 28 year old male, I am facing problem with my urinal system, flow of urine is slow, and little bit pain in left side of lower stomach. And feeling little bit heat during flow of urine.
I have urine problem from last 5 years. I go for toilet many many times a day. What should I do to control it. Will this problem is harmful for health or any side effect?
I have stone size 7mm in kidney. I have started taking 3 litres of water daily. Any medicine required? Or I have to go for surgery.
My friend is suffering from a severe pain in the anus region. He could feel a extra flesh in the anus after bowel movement. What kind of an issue is this?
If I quit masturbation habit then everything will be fine I can live healthy life? How to recover from my side effects frequent urination pressure and pain in lower pelvic Bladder wall thickening Shortness of breath and balancing prbl. Dizziness comes when I stands up and blood flow frequently feels like Which doctor I consult Irritating pelvic and difficult and pressure to hold urine.
Hi doctor My husband hs stone in right kidney please suggest some medicine as soon as possible. He z in pain.
Lower limb swelling earlier related with hypertension drug. But this time not reducing even after changing drugs. Earlier history-nilol 1/2-0-1/2 4 years then l.l.swelling drug changed to envas 5 +attend 25 for 1 year then again l.l. Swelling, drug changed to ctdt40 .for one year ,again l.l. Swelling noticed. Sr. Creatine value 1.1 on 17th feb 17.
I am getting urine in dark yellow color from more than 5 months and in less amount and I neglected to say it to parents. What can be the reason.
I am 54 years old having problem of slow urine discharge frequently since last one year. I consulted one of the urologist and he described the reason as increase in prostate gland. He has prescribed me HARNAL OCAS 400mcg (tamsulosin hydrochloride) tablet which I am taking every night. I am afraid if I stop this medicine I will not be able to discharge urine. My father had also this problem and he under gone operation a few years back. I am diabetic also from last 10 years and now take GALVUS MET tablet 50mg /1000mg daily one tablet morning and night before food and Diamicron 60mg half tablet at lunch time. My weight is 65 kg and height is 5 feet and 4 inches. I would like to have your view and permanent treatment for both these problem without undergoing surgery for prostate. Please advice me treatment and its duration.
My mom will be going for an laser operation for kidney stone. She is having 2 stones, one in each kidney, 1 of 13 mm and other of 14, My question is will laser operation remove stones from the root ?
I am 58 years old and I have been diagnosed with 1.3x 1.2 cms cortical cyst in lower anterior of my left kidney by an Abdomen scan and I have pain in my left side near waist frequently. I also frequently urinate with heavy burning sensation. Know I take Urispas 200 mg twice daily. Please advice to erase my chest.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.