Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hanumanth Raju
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth RajuYour feedback matters!
While urinating, the urine passes tightly, and initially urine passes very thinly, and have to put slight pressure for the urine to pass. It is generally happening g at night, and because of the frequent urination, the sleep also get disturbed. I wake up 2 or 3 times for urination at night. Day time iit is almost comfortable. Please advise remedy and why ity is happening so?
I am 59 years old and I have multiple sebaceous cysts on my scrotum. Any medicine for removal of the cysts. Can a urologist remove them surgically. Also my prostate enlarged 36 cc. PSA is 0.4. Please advise. Thanks.
I Had a Stone's in kidney I had known this by consulting doctor, that is a year back. Doctor told me that Stone's are too small that can be cured by Medicine, I used Medicine for few months, But again I'm getting now pain in my stomach, is that due to change in food, or Should I use that Medicine for life long, When I used doctor prescribed Medicine I had no pain after along time I feel pain, Should I change my diet or should I drink more juices for Summer temperature.
I have blood in urine, can you aware me about problem that If after drinking lot of water even then there is trace of blood seen in urine with cloudy urine. Is this blood comes from kidneys or uterus or lower urinary tract?
What are the reasons of kidney stone. I have 7.2 mm stone in my kidney .plss tell me solution of this problem. I'm used many ayurvedic medicine .plz tell me solution of this problem .without any surgery.
I am 30 year old male. I have problem in urination. I go for urination in each half hr. My bladder is not completely empty after urination, my test report show 194 ml urine left in my bladder after urination and uroflometry test show 8 ml/sec. What I do right now.
I have 3mm kidney stone in lower pole of left kidney. I am taking clear stone drops. How much time it will take for stone to come out?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!