Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hanumanth RajuYour feedback matters!
Sir at age of 15 I had a operation on urinary bladder. Now I am 20 years .i am going to gym past 15 days. So some pain will coming on top of urinary bladder. So I continue gym. Or stop the gym.
I saw few drops of blood in urine at last doctor advice me whole abdomen especially kvb what is this.
Hello I am facing a severe burning while urinating can I know Any medics which can cure. Please help me to sort this out" I don't drink alcohol or cigrate"
I am having this problem but every time I asked my doctor, he ignored it saying you are single no need to worry. This problem will be over after you get married but I still have so much of doubts regarding this. My problem is actually related to my sexual life. Let me tell you that I am still virgin and have not indulged in anything other than just kissing a girl. Now to start with the problem. Whenever I get erection after watching some adult movies, I am not able to control my self for long and there is something sticky in my underwear and then I get the urge to pee. If I masturbate, I get the urge to pee after masturbation. Is it normal. If I am with a girl and I get the erection but after some time there is a leakage in my underwear and I get the urge to pee and if I delay the activity of going to washroom then I feel pain in my lower abdomen. One more problem is whenever I go to pee. My bladder is never full empty I feel. And even aftr peeing when I get up. There is some drops of urine drop in my underwear and when I discussed with my doctor about this he said you have active bladder and no need to worry. I do not know whether both the problems are related to each other or not but I would like to get some idea and advice from the best doctor. Best Regards,
She has hematuria since 2 days .no anticoagulant she is taking. Usg and CT scan done. No renal mass or stone .only small cyst 4 mm what to do.
I am 24 years female. I have a lump from anus to pernium. It is like skin and inside it something is at one side. Another is at lower anus. Sometimes blood on surface of stool. I am very much afraid .blood is seen only once in a month or like that but lump is there for around 3 months. Please help me. Am afraid if I have cancer. Marriage is fixed in may so before that I want to clear lump. Lump is the same colour as that skin on anus. Sometimes itching. Is there.
I had cold and cough, I realized after few days my rectum started hurting and I can see mucus coming out with stool. Please help me is it something so serious m shy to go n consult the doctor about same.
What is kidney disease and Are You at Risk for Kidney Disease? Kidney disease is most often caused by diabetes or high blood pressure?
I have sebaceous cyst near testis I conacted a doctor he said it will remove through surgergy cost around 5000/-. Can I know this is correct amount or he is charging more.
Sir I have problem in penis. When I urinate a burning sensation is felt inside it. This happens only sometimes at night. Please give a solution for it.
Hi I am suffering from a problem which is during urination. There is some white sticky fluid coming out when I exert pressure when I am in a loo. If m not exerting any pressure no sticky fluid comes out. There is no pain at all. Kindly suggest.
I am 48 years old, using BP tablets telemaxx 50mg, since last 3 days every half hour urine is coming, please suggest sir.
I am 29 years old male, and having prostate problem, can you please tell me the reason of this disease and what I should avoid in future. Please advise medicine and food supplements.
I am 23 years old and having this problem from last 4 years. For whatever reason after masturbation I will feel an overwhelming urge to urinate (it feels like I need to empty a bucket from my bladder) and I will sit down to the toilet and realise whatever amount of urine that is in my bladder but no matter how much there is the undieing urge to urinate still remains. It does not happen very often and at times it will be worse than others but I am often reduced to begging god for mercy (i am not lining I literally have to do it its so bad) and it happens about 1-2 times every 2 months. I also have a slight pain in my urethra just bellow the tip of my penis. Also I have found when larger amounts of semen are ejaculated the problem does not occur but when I have a large orgasm with not much semen coming out I get the problem. And somehow massaging the scrotum during masturbation also help relieve the problem significantly. oh and I also forgot to note that the unbearable desire to urinate will eventually calm down in an hour or so. I would very much like to get some help on what exactly is wrong with me as it is very uncomfortable and would not like to have it as part of my life in the many years to come, thanks in advance.
Hello doctor.I m worried about a small lump I developed at the opening of my anus which was result of me passing a dry and hard stool with pain.Pls advice how it can b treated.The pain has got lighter in the last one day.I applied an ointment. Thanks
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.