Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. HameedYour feedback matters!
I have got a swollen knee, didn't pay much attention before, but now feel a little pain while sitting down.
I'm 24 years old girl and I have been suffering from an unbearable backache since 3 years and also neck pain.
Most probably At morning when I get up, I feel pain due to stretching of muscles so what I should do.
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.
I am a 23 year old girl suffering from weakness and back pain. Sometimes severe headache and total body pains.
I am 17 years old. My problem is that when ever I do or pick heavyweight my lower back pains. If I lay down It hurts more quickly. Please help me.
A sprain refers to a break or a tear in any of the ligaments of your body. A ligament is a band consisting of tissues that connect the bones at any given joint in our body.
A strain on the other hand refers to a tear or a break in the entire muscle itself or a tendon (the band of tissues that connect the muscle to the bones).
Occurrence: Sprains usually take place due to unforeseen incidents like falls, accidents, and such other things that forces the body part to go out of its normal position. The most common types of sprains that people suffer from are ankle sprains which affect about 25,000 people every day on a worldwide basis.Strains usually happen when you twist a whole muscle or a tendon. This condition most commonly occurs in cases of sportspersons who are engaged in contact sports like hockey, football, rugby, and such others.
Symptoms :The identification signs of sprains and strains are mostly very similar, which are listed below:
- Pain and discomfort in the joints
- Visible swelling or inflammation seen on the joints
- Bruising of the affected area
- Tenderness and softness of the affected joint
The overall intensity of the above mentioned symptoms might differ basis on the severity of the condition that is directly proportional to the nature of injury that you have faced. Some pains are so light that it may not affect your daily routine at all, whereas some pains are so intense, that you might not be able to move your affected joint at all.
Treatment: Some of the common methods to cure a sprain or a strain are listed below:
- Rest the area which is affected
- Apply ice bags or cold compress to soothe the pain
- Compress the affected joint using a compression tape
- Place the affected joint on an elevated area to speed up the healing process