Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hakim SiddiqueYour feedback matters!
I want to reduce my weight and I have lots of hair loss problem. And even my lips always remain dry 12 months and skin comes out of lips. Please help me.
Dear sir I have more and more pimples on my face. That can't be cured. I was using olprovate gm medicine. But now that is not available in market. What should I do?
Liposuction can be defined as a cosmetic procedure (shape altering technique) that helps you to get of excess rid of fat from the body. This procedure is opted for usually when all efforts of exercising and dieting have gone futile.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method that is employed to shed off fat from various parts of the body such as face, buttocks, thighs, belly and hips through a very small (3 mm) surgical incision. A laser fiber of less than 1 mm is passed thro’ this incision to break up the fat. The laser liquefies the fat and it is then collected in a bottle outside. During the laser liposuction procedure, the skin gets tightened as well with the simultaneous elimination of the fat. This process negates any chance of loss of shape, loose skin or a protruding belly.
In what areas of the body can laser liposuction be used?
1. Arm Sculpting and Reduction: Women are more prone to putting on fat in the upper arm that also causes shoulder and neck pain. Even otherwise, a fatty underarm makes for an unflattering sight, especially because one cannot go sleeveless freely. This is where arm liposuction comes to the rescue.
2. Thighs: Fat deposits in the thighs interfere with the natural lines of the lower body and one may find it utterly embarrassing to plod with the inner thighs rubbing against each other. Ill-fitting pants and jeans further add to your irritation and discomfort.
3. Buttocks: Liposuction helps in removing excess accumulated fat from the waist line and buttocks and renders a good tone to your body, in keeping with your body frame.
4. Breast Liposuction: Breast liposuction contributes to a well-shaped contour by taking care of the fat that bulges out. Breast reduction and breast lift is ofeten done together.
5. Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ surgery helps to do away with the extra skin or fat from the lower abdominal area and works to tighten up the loose muscles especially after a pregnancy and excessive weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Laser Liposuction?
1. A quick solution to a long-term ‘fat’ problem.
2. A day procedure, which means that there is no hospitalization or downtime.
3. Assured results that are permanent and superior in nature compared to invasive surgical techniques.
4. Even PATIENTS WHO ARE UNFIT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA can undergo laser liposuction (e.g., senior citizens).
5. Diabetic patients can also undergo laser liposuction as the procedure lowers blood sugar levels.
6. The final appearance is highly aesthetic considering that there are no uneven blobs of fat.
7. Zero trauma to tissues.
8. No blood transfusion is necessary.
9. Only a 3 mm incision is used and it is not even visible.
10. Skin tightens by itself simultaneously as the procedure is being carried out. Hence no sagging or loose skin and the belly button is not displaced, thereby giving an adverse appearance as with normal surgery.
11. No sutures, no ugly scars!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I had problem of sleeping. Daily I will sleep late for e. G 3am and wake up around 12 pm or more. This sleeping schedule kills my daily plan. Please help me how to overcome it and how to sleep early around 10 pm. Thank you.
Hi. I am 30 year old. Suffering from depression and headaches. It seems that someone is twisting my brain often. Undergoing medications but not much relief. What can I do. please suggest me in detail.
My problem is urine coming from 1 month yellow colour only but sometimes normal. why what is the problem doctor. I'm thinking jaundice is there or it is just my doubt.
Hi, I am 37 years old, from last one year I feel tired and sleepy whole day, is it a symbol of any disease.
I am 30 years old male 5.8' wieghing89 kg though I take very less food in my diet but my weight is not reducing at all . Plus I have a govt. Job where my work profile is sitting behind the computer for straight 9 hrs. So I don't get much time for exercise as I become very tired after job hours and don't like hitting gym after job or go for a walk. Plz help me in getting my diet right. I have heard a lot about your site, Doctors online who help people reduce there weight and get back to shape . Sir looking fwd. For a reply from your side and thanks for going through my request.
I haven't been able to sleep since 1 days and I am having hairfall problem, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I am 18 years old having severe throat pain and headache and vomiting session and body hot. Please advise.
I am facing very much problem with hair fall, I consulted many doctors but not solved from the problem, even I go for ayurvedic medicines also but not solved so please help me. Give me some useful suggestions.
I was very fair in childhood now m becoming black day by day n also getting pigmentation and scars etc. please tell me how to get my old skin back fair and clear.
Atorlip-f tablet is prescribed for me to maintain lipid level. Control chlostral. But another doctor wants to stop the dosage completely for three months since my lipids are andar control now is it ok to stop the medicine for 3 months? What are the side effects of atorlip-f .i don't have any heart problem .
Day before yesterday I mistakenly bitten a bone so hard and my teeth got cracked I can see two lines on the teeth any solution to repair it?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!