Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hakim SiddiqueYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old female. I have pain in back of my neck which has now started to radiate in my arm. I have consulted many doctors but got no relief. I am a bds student and have long lectures to attend. It becomes really uncomfortable for me to do patients abd sit for such long time due to pain. What should I do?
I'm Boy, My Height is 4'9, but I want height more like 6 feet, So Please suggest me What to Do? How can I gain More Height?
Sir I am 21 old suffering from motion problem. I need to go up to 4 times per day bathroom. The eaten things sometimes comes out without digestion properly not completely. Motion is not loose it is solid type. I take tiffen, in lunch daily rice dal curry and butter milk , dinner 2 chapatis rice and sambar. What is problem sir? How can I over come it sir. Till now not consulted any doctor. Happening since one month.
Hi doc, im having deficiency of calcium in my body, can you suggest some daily food through which I can gain some of it.
I have weight problems, how much ever I eat I can not gain wait ; what should I do to gain some weight. Or will I gain weight by time.
I use anti depressants and also have Hypothyroid my sexual feelings are decreasing day by day because of the anti depressants I want to be normal again is there any good treatment for this to increase the sexual responsiveness and for the right erection.
I have black spots as well as Pimples an my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but did't see any change. What should I do?
I was gone through a Heart Checkup. My ECG and Echo with color doppler are normal. Fasting blood sugar is normal. HDL 38 and LDL 176. I am 48 years of age and smoke occasionally with no bp and no diabetic. Dr. advised Crestor 10 Mg bed time and TMT. What is your opinion?
I am suffering a massive hair fall. Please suggest me a good oil for the scalp. If there are some exercises for good hair, then also suggest me the same.
How can increase my height. Sir I am 17 and can you tell me that is my height can increase. And is there any exercise or any diet which I have to follow to gain a good height. Sir provide me the steps and a daily routine which I have to follow.
One of our most important physical attributes is definitely the hair. This is why we spend a lot of money and time on different treatments to make our hair more beautiful. However, if you're tired of spending too much money on hair products and treatments, there is a more alternative approach to this matter
One of the main problems with the hair is its loss. Hair loss can be a consequence of stress, hormonal changes, etc. Moreover, newest studies show that food plays a major role in the hair loss process. That is, a person who leads a poor diet can experience excessive hair loss due to lack of nutrients. Adults have between 100000 and 150000 hairs which grow and fall continuously for a cycle, known as hair cycle.
According to experts, the average daily shedding of hairs is 60 to 100 hairs. Everything that surpasses this number is a cause for concern.
Hence, the natural remedy presented below will help you grow your hair really quick, without having to spend too much. Avoid the over-the-counter products against hair loss which come with dangerous side effects and, what's more, not everyone is able to afford them. Instead, follow this recipe and prepare your own, 100% effective remedy against hair loss:
Half a banana
One egg yolk
A tbsp of organic honey
Half a glass of beer
Hi madam, my wife is 28 weeks pregnant, she had high blood pressure due to that we admitted in boring hospital , doctors are saying due to high bp a sufficient blood is not passing to the baby, they are saying baby is weak due to less amount of blood , we have to deliver the baby now only or else it will be problem for both mother and baby, even though if we deliver we can't save baby , I don't know what to do, pls suggest me I want to save both baby and the mother pls reply me soon pls pls.
My dark circles is going dark and dark by the time please give m a advice and my weight is increasing very much I have an diecese of thyroid please tell what to do for these type ho happenings ?
I have some pimples on my face, pimples created dark red spots, thats look disgusting, I would like to remove it. Please help. My skin is also oily, please suggest a soap/facewash/creams that can help me to control of my oily face.
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: Normal range varies with age of patient. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. Regular health checkups can pick these diseases early and are encouraged. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.