Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hakim Siddique
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hakim SiddiqueYour feedback matters!
This is for my mother, she is 53 old lady, her problem is she sleep one night well but another night didn't sleep this comes routine even she was working how to cure her problem?
What does it mean by" dil pheljana" heart get bigger, how it's happens and why it's happens in human.
I want to loose weight quickly, kindly suggest me a diet containing 3-4 things as I can't afford to get a whole diet chart.
I have to increase my height? What will I do to increase the height, my height is 5" 3' I want to increase 3 to 5inches.
I'm concern about my mother who is a diabetic patient since last 2 n half years. It is in controlled sometime and even high sometimes she's 45 years old her feet feels too hot if I do normal house chores. Medicines are not working proper I guess because it keeps on increasing day by day. Can you please suggest me what should she do? Or any medicines?
I am 20 years old female, and having an hair loss since 3 months and it has become dry and damaged and weightless hair and dandruff too. Hair has become thin. Is this may be due to heat body of mine. So now changing all my hair oil and shampoos. Any solution to this. Any particular oil or any home remedy?
I am 28 years old. I have problem of hair loss and whitening of hair. Please suggest any medicine or oil and shampoo for me ?
Many of them saying, if we apply curd and honey paste to face means it turns black. Am in confusion please tell me.
I am not able to concentrate my daily routines due to back pain I tried some medicines but no result. I am totally tired, what will I do? Please help me!
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby, increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- As you age it increases
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Excessive alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels.
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.