Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.V. RamprasadYour feedback matters!
Sir, my daughter is 8 years old. She always complain about a pain in her stomach. Could you pls tell me the possible reason for this n what will be the remedy for the same.
My baby is of one and half month and she is vomiting once or twice in a day from some weeks. I have consulted pediatrician here but still she is not cured completely. May I know the reason why is she vomiting after feed?
Good evening. My daughter 5 years old has a high temperature like 39,2-39,7 for 4 days already. Nurafen and Paracetamol help for a while and temperature drops after intake for 2-3 hours and then comes back. Also her nose blocked (she breaths with hew mouth open during her sleep) but not running. No other symptoms. What are possible diagnosis? For how long can I proceed with Nurafen and Paracetamol? What vital signs should I monitor and when I should run to the hospital?
Is it necessary to get the vaccination of brain fever to the child of 5 months.We rae residing at indirapuram, ghaziabad. If yes, then which vaccination and how much dose do it have and approx cost for the same? thanks .
Hi, my daughter is 4. 5yrs and she is suffering from adenoids and due to that she snores and vomits thick sputum. She does not takes much fluids. Can you please suggest some medicine or treatment?
Hello doctors. Practine jo syrup hai kya vo 4 years ke baby ku dose daisaktai hain kya becouse my child sleeping nahi karti uski age 4 year runnig hai moring 9: 30 ku othti hai night ku one o clock ku soti hai doctor please help me aur growth b kam hai 10 kg ki hai meri beby.
My son 7 years old, always tells about legs pain as he never walk not more than half km a day. He commute to school by van. What will be the root cause, any tests to be done?
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.
What is the remedy for respiratory infection it is more during winter but it is not there during summer how to get rid of this problem permanently please advise.
Breast milk provides essential nutrients for infants and is a mix of nutrients, which include vitamins, proteins and fat that are necessary for a baby's growth. Apart from benefitting babies, breastfeeding benefits mothers too.
Here are 4 benefits of breastfeeding:
1) Provides nutrients and protection to the baby - The best food a mother can give to her baby is her breast milk. It helps your baby to grow and develop. Breast milk is custom-made by all mothers for their own babies and, thus, contains a perfect mix of essential nutrients. Breast milk contains a mixture of protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals, which are very important for the proper growth and development of the baby. It also contains many antibodies that reduce the chance of diseases and allergies. In fact, the milk's content changes as your baby grows to keep up with the infant's needs.
2) Convenience - The milk from breasts is always safe and fresh, and is precisely of the right temperature, which what makes it a convenient food for the baby. What's more, it doesn't require heating, boiling or sterilizing as such; and can be fed to the baby anywhere, anytime.
3) Benefits mothers - According to a research, breastfeeding, to an extent, provides protection against breast and ovarian cancer. It also serves as a measure of protection against weak bones in the later part of life. Calories are required in order to produce milk. So, breastfeeding helps to gradually lose weight after pregnancy as well. Moreover, breast feeding also defers the return of menstruation for a little while.
4) Continues the special relationship between mother and child - The bond between a mother and a child strengthens due to the intimacy and the closeness involved in breastfeeding. One of the remarkable facts about this is the more a baby breastfeeds, the more milk the mother produces. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.