Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. H SantoshYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 37 years old female. Suffering with neck pain which is continuing to full back pain and feel some pain in the brain nerves I suppose. Feeling uncomfortable and pain is increasing when I go for sleep. Should I use my pillow or not while sleeping? Or what is the reason for this pain. I applied volini on my neck two days in the night but once I get up in the morning, my pain is still there with back pain, neck pain. What should be done? Please let me know immediately.
I am a 61 year male. I was utterly disappointed reading the article "How much Water should a person drink" While the article narrated about all good things that water could bring, till the last sentence there was no info regarding the quantity of water that a person should consume.in concrete terms, say liters depending upon the age, weight, etc. And in general the topic could illustrate only the benefits but was quite silent about the quantity of intake.contrary to the topic's title "How MUCH WATER water should a person drink?
I have a boyfriend and he wants to have anal sex I know it does not get me pregnant but I am not ready for it yet. And does not even force me to anything. But it seems he is unhappy I do not like to see him sad but m not at all ready. We have tlked about it many times. And he is also okay with it but I feel tht m not able to make him happy please give me an alternative to make him happy. Other then any kind of sex. And ya we have a long distant relationship.
I am a virgin 22 year male. Last Saturday I wanted to have a sex with girl but my penis not getting hard to go in side vagina. I do masturbation daily. After sometime that girl given me a hand job. Why I was not able to do intercourse? And also I was hurting me alot when my cap got open.
I basically snore when m really tired or exhausted after hectic schedule at work. I snore and realize that m doing and wake up post that. What's the reason of same ?
I can't sleep at night. But I can sleep fine at day light. Should I take sleeping pills? And my left eye is blinking most of the time. What should I do?
Hello Dr. I have got pimple & acne problem from past 10 years. I get numerous pimples & my skin gets dull whenever I masturbate. The pimples are big & hurts a lot stay ls for days leaving behind black marks. I think I have problematic hormones. Also my skin immunity has gone zero gets dark even if I go out in sun for 15 min. I have got black spots all over my face & my skin feels like it is burnt. Have consulted many doctors but of no use. Its never ending & keeps on coming. Please suggest me something good as I am disheartened now & loosing all hopes.
I am suffering from fever last 2 weeks, and I have hard cough too. Can you please suggest me what should I do.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.
Hello doctor. .once I went to medical doct their doct said I have a perforation in left ear. Then I went to two other ent specialist doctor they said that there is nothing. Its normal. But from the time medical doct said perforation is thr I feel somewhat different in my left ear. Pls say what I shld do. .
Sir I have a question. Does pre-ejaculation creates Any problems? Also does smoking effect on sexual life?
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause.