Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. H.s VenketeshYour feedback matters!
I want to loss my weight. I have started eating less food. But still I'm not losing my weight. What should I do now?
I am 16 years old and I want to increase my height. This time my height is 5.6 and now am not growing much. Can you help me out plz.
Hi, I think I am going through hormonal changes, due to which I am facing problems of mood swings, weakness, tiredness, less sleep and Iess sleep with too much weight gain. Please suggest something.
My lips has become dark as if a dark coloured layer has been deposited over it. Without a very frequent use of moisturizer, it become very dry, chapped and start to peel off. Please suggest me some solution.
Sir, Me jab ladki ke sath bat kerta hu to meri penis se lubricant continous niklta rahta hai. Fir stomach ke niche bhag me pain hota hai toilet me jalan hoti hai. Sir me himalaya ki spemen tablet lu to fayada hoga. Ya dhatupaushtik churna lena hoga. Mujhe gas ki problem bahut hai.
Good morning sir, I am suffering from hair loss and my hair becomes thin, before 2 years I used hair styling cream and almond drop oil due that effect my hair becomes thin and and growing kindly give me remedy. Thanking you.
I am 20years old female. My period didn't come after I had sex with my husband. Am I pregnant? If so which contraceptive pill should I use?
How can I treat my wife from snoring during sleep who has 20 percent more weight than the actual weight because of her back surgery?
My teeth become black from bottom. The blackening made a lining around every tooth. I have tried many pastes herbal and others. But does work at all. Once I got cleaned my teeth by a dentist but the problem prevails again. Please suggest any solution.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.