Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.s VenketeshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Amit sarkar. I have skin problem. My skin is oily, I have tried many oil free cream nd face wase, but didn't work on my skin. Can you suggest any solution.
Hello doctor, 3 saal pahele dance karte vaqt knee me injury hui thi Every winter me mujhe knee me pain hota he. Baki nahi hota. Uske baad mene MRI report bhi karvaya. Uska result: 1.chronic low grade partial intrasubstance tear in mid part of anterior cruciate ligament along with interstitial edema 2.anterior tibial translation by -15. 8 mm-? Due to anterior cruciate ligament laxity. 3. Grade-1 signam in posterior horn of mefical meniscus Baad me doctor ko bataya to doctors ne Surgery karne ko kaha Lekin ghar pe mumy papa nahi maan rahe unko darr he ki opretions se kuch kharab ho gya to! Uske bajaaye physiotherapy yaa ayurvdedic medicine se kuch ho sakta he. Abb please advise me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a painful disease of the joints, mostly affecting older people. It mostly results in swollen, aching joints that make movement extremely challenging. Rheumatoid arthritis results in receding and tenderness of the synovial membrane. This leads to a decline in flexibility, causing intense distress, thus hindering daily activities.
Steps to manage the discomfort caused by it
There is no complete cure for Rheumatoid arthritis. The discomfort however, can be controlled to a certain extent with regular exercises, change in diet and medications.
Regular exercise can help in increasing the flexibility, maintaining the synovial fluid between joints that help in lubrication.
Home remedies including use of medical oils to massage the affected joints on a regular basis. In this case, there are several herbal or Ayurvedic oils available, that can provide temporary remedy.
It is important to increase the intake of vitamin D. This can be done by spending a short while out in the sun every day. Vitamin D supplements are also available in the form of capsules.
A decrease in the alcohol consumption is highly recommended to people with bones and joints disorders.
Swimming is an excellent exercise as it causes minimal labour on the joints. It is extremely beneficial to all people.
It is important to lose excess weight, so as to lessen the pressure on the joints. For example, heavy and wide waist structure can affect the knees in the long run. It can help increase your energy level and help you function efficiently.
Smoking and drinking affect almost all organs of the body eventually and lead to a painful death or physical abnormalities. It has been found that overindulgence in alcohol and tobacco can also flare up chances of rheumatoid arthritis.
It has been found that rheumatoid arthritis mostly affects women. Therefore, women need to be exceptionally cautious about their daily exercise schedule and diet.
I am 33 years old lady mother of two sons,l had done TT also .My knees and lower legs have pain .Please help me
I go to gym and take protein pills to build muscles. Is there any kind of side effects or its OK to take them.
I had appendectomy surgery 1 month before now I started going to gym but I do only very light weight and I don't train my abdomen and legs. Is that safe? From when onwards I can start training with heavy weights.
I am a software engineer. I am eating little bit but I am unable to loose my weight. Help me to loose my weight.
My lips have become dry. It has been around 6-7 months. I have tried every cream and lip moisturiser and also tried warm ghee but got no help. When I apply ghee it relieves me for about 3-4 hours and then again dryness is there. What should I do?
I got an ankle sprain on 23 rd december 2015.4 months have passed it is still not cured its a ligament tear doc said there is need of xray what should I do give me remedy other using ice bocz you can not afford an refrigerator:(so give me a remedy. Other than applying ice.
I am 26 year female, recently I realized that I frequently forget things within some minute after remembering. When I get angry I just feel like getting mad or thinking of destroy everything around me. Sometime I did an emotional outburst. I realize that I am suffering some psychological problem. What should I do?
Even though I'm normal in weight only my stomach is getting bigger in size. How can I reduce my stomach fat?
I have gain a lot of weight due to which I have started taking medicines plus started gym plus I have quit my favourite dishes plus I have started exercise and also started gym but I am not able to loose weight.
My son is 13 year old, he has been suffering from continuous sneezing, cough, soaring from last 5 years, I had tried my level best to get his recovery, visited several doctors but no positive response for recovery, I request to you that kindly suggest the way to treat my son.
I am feeling a bit of roughness in my throat. Like the one which happens in case of throat infection. I am having problem gulping my saliva and while eating.
Every movie seeks to entertain us, but some try and do more than just that. Dear Zindagi is a youth centric movie that revolves around the life and troubles of the free spirited girl Kaira (Alia Bhatt). After getting out of yet another relationship Kaira finds herself seeking help from Dr Jehangir Khan (Shah Rukh Khan) who doles out advice that could apply to all our lives. Here are a few life lessons from the movie.
- Find your inner circle: Being constantly surrounded by people does not mean that you have a lot of friends. Differentiate between quality and quantity and find your inner circle of people you can count on. It’s okay to let go of people from time to time.
- Seeking help is normal: You go to a doctor for a fever so why not talk to someone when you’re emotionally unwell. Dear Zindagi tries to change the mindset that only crazy people seek mental help and tell us that it’s okay to consult someone even for day to day issues.
- Express yourself: Putting up a strong face to the world may be okay once in a while, but it’s always better to express yourself. Allowing emotions to be bottled up inside you, will make you feel suffocated and can be the source of a number of problems. It is as important to cry and shout as it is to love.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself: No one is perfect and trying to make yourself perfect is a futile exercise. Being honest with yourself is a good exercise, but don’t put yourself down and criticise yourself too much. In Kaira’s case, it is having too many boyfriends that make her feel cheap. In yours, it might be changing too many jobs. But as Dr Khan puts it, you don’t select furniture in one go so why should you stick to one boyfriend, job or anything else for that matter until you find the right one.
- Don’t hold a grudge against your parents: It’s easy to blame your parents for things that are going wrong in your life, but does that really do any good. You may feel like your parents don’t understand you, but it is important to know that they always have your best interests in mind. Make an effort to talk to them and understand their lives instead of shutting them out of yours.
- Let go of the past: Everyone makes mistakes. Holding on to them will keep you from moving on with life and hence, let go of your past. If you must, analyse the past to see if there’s anything to learn from it and only keep those lessons. Invest in your present and the future is sure to be bright. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.