Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. H S SwethaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I need consultation on my love marriage with my cousin we are in deep love for the past 6 years. She is my mother sister daughter. Our parents are opposing it severely. I am very depressed no hope of life. I don't know how to convince them. They are obsessed with the society. We can't live without each other. We both are working. They are very negative minded people. They think what they say is only correct. They believe outsider's words rather than our words. They Are forcing her to marry other person. They are torturing us. We don't want to marry other people and spoil their lives and decided not marry any one but they are not listening to her. I don't know how to convince them at least to agree that not to force to marry other person. We love parents a lot. But they are not at least trying to understand our situation. They are concerned about themselves only. If you can deal this type cases let me know. Please help me.
Is wheat gluten is good for human body? Can I gain mass with the help of gluten? If yes! How to consume gluten daily? What is the procedure to have?
Hi I am 29 years old and facing the problem where I was not able to sleep at night and I am suffering with this problem since 2011 please help me it was great help for me. If you have any medium please suggest me.
Which medicine is good for bodybuilding please tell me a medicine without any side effects please please please am very thin :(:(help me please.
If we do sex and sperm goes inside then does it pains to the girl while taking sperm into her vagina?
Please consult me about hair fall, is olive oil is good for hair. An how it wil be use an is coconut oil is better than olive oil.
I am putting on weight suddenly. have tried many methods to lose it but it is increased day by day. please help me with this?
Hello sir, I am an engineering student and I am very much depressed because of my continuously night fall from 15-20 days. Sometimes it comes twice in a day. Because of that I am loosing tightness of my pennis and I am worried to think about my future life. please give some suggestions.
I have got my rashes on my stomach so you can say what r the symptoms of the pox can you say as fast as possible.
I am 23 years old diabetic patient. Can I consume 3 boiled eggs and half liter milk everyday. After my gym workouts. Please advise.
How to remove black spots on my face and how to get my face glow and I want to get rid of my oily face.
Sir pls muje detail. Me batao ye. Me ek female hu. Me agar me week me 4 times mere husband ka mouth masturbation karti hu means ke mere mouth me unka penis leti hu to muje disease ho sakta hai? Pls say me if he is normal to muje kuch ho sakta hai.
Last week my father had severe pain in stomach. Then we took him for scanning and the report say there is an appendicular mass of 8 mm diameter. Then we admit him to hospital n after 2 days they discharged him saying we will do the operation on 5 weeks later since now it's spread across and more risk to operate now. My question is when is the right time to go for operation or it still can be cured with medicine. Report says the following. Fatty liver, appendix distended, noncompressible, measuring 8 mm in diameter. Left kidney has a calculi measuring 4 mm n 5 mm.
I am losing my hair whats going on I don't know so please suggest some tips to stop fall down my hair. Than you.
My BMI is Normal. Neither underweight or overweight, but still I want to stay Slim. I eat Chicken a lot. Mostly 2 days in a week. Also I am lover of oily and Junk food. I am scared that Non veg and oily and Junk food can make me Fat. Please help me out that how to stay Slim and with all these diets how shall I manage to stay Fit. I eat Junk and Oily food since my Childhood.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.