Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. H S NarayananYour feedback matters!
1. Reasons-to-quit checklists
2. Why do I smoke?
3. Am I addicted to nicotine?
4. My smoking diary
I am unable to retain my memory, whenever I try to recall the yesterday's or just past things, Its getting very hard to recall.
He is in anxiety .all time facing pain on his body but doctor could not diagnosis what is actual prblm .now he want to die for this prblm. Is it a psychological problem?
Im an engineer. Nw im unemployed. I feel so depressed when im being single in my home. What can I do nw? give me some solution.
I speak very fast. How I can improve it? Is any treatment is there? What is the problem in my mouth? Give me solutions.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old male and from past one and half month I quit my smoking habit, but now a days I found that I am not focusing on task , I feel lazy in my office . When I take cigarette my mind gives my better output . Please help me out from this problem as I do not want to be smoker once again . Thanks.
I am 21 year old male and I am suffering from TB from 1 and a half month . I am addicted in drinking and smoking but I had left when I heard of TB in me. Can I drink alcohol once in 2 month because of habit.
Hi. My voice has become hoarse and not able to sing. Feels heavy throat. Sometime feels tightness in neck. Lot of mucus feels on one side of neck. Tongue is being pulled back when facing upwards. please help me resume my singing.
I am 17 year old and I'm smoking from last 2 year's but know I'm having pain in my chest from last 2 days but know I do not smoke and I have left smoking. What is it. Will I die or suffer a lung cancer please answer me.
I have pain in my right chest but I don't know whether it is gastric or any other. My age is 23 and I used to smoke 4 cigarette a day so what is the cause.
Respected Sir It is said that depression can not be cured by medicine and since my wife's weight 100 kg very high she refuses to take allopathy medicine she has lost interest in me earlier she was so loving and caring for me now not interested to see my face watches other young males like loose charactered woman please guide.
My voice is decreasing day by day but their is no pain or no irritation in/out of my throat, what should I do?
Presently I am 37 year old, unmarried.i smoked cigarettes for last 16 years regularly (1 packet daily ). I quit it on 6 may 2015 to till now (in this duration of 18 month, I smoked 5 month .and quit 13 month ). Now many times not get erection in morning. What may solution.
Doctor, I have the problem of forgetful ness. I am a 35 year old lady I have two kids 12 nd 9. Nd I do not feel healthy. Loneliness has become my companion. I used to forget very little things. Like which uniform my kid has to take. I feel tensed and angry for little things. Please help me out.
Epilepsy is a relatively common disorder. Most cases of epilepsy can be controlled with a combination of drug therapy and healthy lifestyle. In some cases, surgery may also be advised. Epilepsy affects not only the lifestyle of the patient but also that of their caregiver. Each person reacts to epilepsy in a different way and hence the type of care needed also varies from person to person. While some patients have few seizures and require care only when they're having a seizure others need round the clock care. Here are a few tips to keep in mind if a loved one suffers from epilepsy.
- Know what type of epilepsy he/she is dealing with: Not all epileptic seizures are the same. Find out what type of seizures your loved one suffers from and what are the possible triggers associated with Involve yourself in their lifestyle. Epilepsy should not be a reason for your loved one to lock themselves in a room to stay safe. Participate in activities with them of you feel the activity may be a safety risk if they were to have a seizure; for example - swimming.
- Notice seizure triggers: Often an epileptic patient may not remember the seizure after it has occurred. As their care giver, keep a seizure diary to track their seizures and its related triggers. Look for patterns in the triggers to their epilepsy attacks.
- Keep them safe during a seizure: When experiencing a seizure, the patient will lose consciousness, experience muscle convulsions and may grit his teeth. If the person is standing, hold them so that they do not fall. If they are lying down, try turning them onto their side. Do not put anything into their mouth.
- Take care of them after a seizure: After the seizure, people are most likely to be confused, tired and have a headache. Check for injuries and keep them calm till medical help arrives. Loosen clothing around their neck and ensure that there is nothing inhibiting their breathing.
- Medical identification: While someone who suffers from seizures often is likely to always have someone with them, others who have rare seizures may often venture out alone. In such cases, ensure that they always have medical identification on them. Also make sure that their friends, colleagues etc are aware of their medical condition.
- Help them maintain a healthy lifestyle: Staying active is essential for people with epilepsy. Avoid contact sports and pick low impact exercises like walking, running or swimming. Following a buddy system is essential when an epileptic person works out. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.