Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H S Narayanan
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. H S NarayananYour feedback matters!
I joined MBBS on August 2010. On January 2011 my relatives bet me continuously for around 3 to 4 hours front of public that to all known fellows and for no reason they did that and later many people remembered that incident regularly by making fun of me for almost 2 years means from January 2011 to December 2012. And moreover previously few days before my relatives bet me I was been ragged by college seniors so I had went home. But my relatives bet me telling I was lying and ran home to quit medical and etc bad things about me. and later they kept on spreading negatives about me which I had not done. Infact even to my college Dean, Professors and Clerk. So everyday from Jan 2011 to June 2011 one or the other was scolding me. So I fear+sadness I didn't met anybody whom I know or anybody new. And parents were neutral. And flunked in June 2011 (1st year MBBS exam. And from that day till now I am dying in fear+sadness+anger on relatives+more anxiety+no proper sleep+not taking food properly+still not able to mingle with people. Didn't pass and trying to study or work or do something but couldn't do. Unable to forget those 6 months till today. I am sure I am not lying. So am I normal? Am I useless to live? I want to complete MBBS and even do PG. At that time my age was 18 and now almost 24 years. Is it worth if I start 1st year MBBS again.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health.
Homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
However, the medicines must be taken only after seeing a doctor as he checks out the exact symptoms of your condition and only then prescribes the medicines.
How can I remove my smoking habit? I am feeling torture by my own smoking habits. I do not want to do smoke. Per day I take approx 8 cigarette. please help me dear Doctor to remove smoking habits.
Some times in a day I lost the control on my body i'm getting trouble with, in a meeting also i'm not concentrating on a particular thing at that time i'm thinking about something else what should I suppose to do and how to get a control on brain.?
I am 18 years old and currently jobless need your help since my parents are fed up of me and asking me of doing something/? please doc help me out with it? I think of committing suicide every moment of my life.
The research shows that part of the brain which controls our feelings is more likely to be passed down from mothers to female offspring than to sons.or father's to children of either gende
It is the first evidence that the brain area linked to depression is hereditary