Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.s NarayananYour feedback matters!
My son age 5 years height 78cm and weight is 23 kg. His body growth is very thin and he doesn't like have any frood. He doesn't wills to consume food. We forcefully feed food. What to do for his good health any medication required.
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
We aborted our first unwanted pregnancy through Homeopathy medicines . After such months we planned and got pregnant again but after two months doctor explained for d&c coz doctor says baby is not growing through scanning . Is it now possible to get pregnant and born a baby . Suggest Pls .
My baby is 6 months her gums are swollen and teeth are coming out she has passed stool 4 to 5 times yesterday and today 3 times and has passed urine 5 times is it normal.
Hi. My daughter is 7 years old and still doing thumb sucking and after trying so many things. She is so adamant and reacting very badly, when I insist her not to keep finger on the mouth. Seriously her teeth shape is too works now and im really worried about this. Please help me to proceed with this. Do I need to consult any paediatrician to discuss with this?
My baby is now 2 months old and is not passing stool. I force him to pass stool every 4 th day by applying oil. Kindly suggest solution and also suggest applying oil is safe or not.
I want twins baby . Is it in our hand or its just naturally happens . If yes, What have to do having twins?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
My baby was Started 4 month I'm using Johnson baby powder by born onwards but on my baby face will be rashes and face will be dry too I consultant my family doctor he gave dermadew soap and cream so which cream and soap, oil is best for my baby sir.
My 4 month old baby girl is doing greenish stool with mucus and sometimes bubbly stool. Its nw a month and have consulted 2 doctors nd given medicines bt I dnt see any improvemnt. I dnt want to give any more antibiotics to such a small child. Please give me some advice.
Hi Sir. my baby girl child is 3 years old, since her birth she has dandruff problem, so please sir give me proper advise for treatment.
Which milk supplement is good for kids? Junior horlicks/lil champs/pediasure/horlicks growth plus or any others.
Hello. Ma baby is 5 month old and has eczema. Doctor has suggested fucidin h ointment along with atarax drops. Also dewsoft kid lotion. Is all dese safe fr my kid. I'm worried because fucidin h has steroids. Also how long will dis skin problem will be there for my kid?
My son hardly 2 months cries continuously sometimes. We will not understand why he is crying. What will be the reason.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.