Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. H.s MruthunjayaYour feedback matters!
I have stomach pain a lot, I went to loo once in 2 days. But I eat a lot and don't gain weight and head ache also. Please advise,.
According to me. I masturbate 2-3 times a day. So I think it automatically I gets acne due to masturbation. suggest me what to do. suggest me some medicines for acne on my back and face. Too.
Hi I was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency that was 20 mg and my Dr. said it is very low and he has given me vitamin d supplement for five days 60000iu two capsules per day and then once weekly and then said I will have to take it whole life cuz in India we can't get enough vitamin due to lack of outdoor activity. He said to me I will get it checked after one year, that what level is your after one year then will decide the dosage you need after one year. Now my question is to you is is it safe to take vitamin D whole life. Even my Dr. is also taking vitamin d for long time. But I am bit sceptical. Even I asked my Dr. many times then he said it is not harmful and he asked me to Google on vitamin D council. Please guide me.
I am suffering from slight high level of uric acid. 6.9 I am taking febutaz 40. Should I take 80 mg or 40 Other question is when uric acid level is normal then should I continue using medicine or not.
I'm a 23 year old female. I'm conceived for 2 months. I'm not getting sleep at night. Is there anything that can help me in pregnancy. and due to which I'm getting gastric pain which is unbearable. please suggest something.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
1. Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
2. Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
3. Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
4. Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
5. Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
6. Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
Quitting the smoke
Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
Use of moisturisers
Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
Leading a healthy lifestyle
The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling.
I am a patient of Wag. Granulometoces and after 2 years treatment it's almost under control but till suffering from Nosal Dryness so please advise; 1. Is there any chances for recurrent of WG 2. What to do for Nosal Dryness.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse. I usually come very quickly. Please suggest me some medicines or treatment.
Hello sir. I am 27 yrs age male. I am having heaviness in my penis top and the vein from testis till anus. Due to which i am ejaculating very early. Also sometimes i feel when fully errected. Looking forward for your kind advise and help.
I had short breath and I was asked by pulmonologist to use home oxygen when can I stop using this and how to stop using this home oxygen concentrator and live normal life?
Sir I watching too much porn & I didn't find any way to get rid from it. I masturbate too much. That is around 20-25 times in a month. I feel so weakness & my eyesight is also going very week as I do masturbate. please suggest me & give a good answer to decrease the rate of masturbating. & also suggest that how it affect on other part of body.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery.