Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H R ChandrikaYour feedback matters!
Hi, im 25 years old. I got married recently! Before my marriage I was sexually active, I used to masturbate 4 times a day. But after my marriage I can not go for round 2 with my partner, feeling so tired. It takes more than 30 mins to go for sex again. I checked my testosterone level before marriage it was 243. 87ng/dl. I have low hair growth on my face and unable to gain weight. After my marriage gained 8 kilos from 62 to 70 in 2 months. I'm not sure wats happening to me. Kindly help. Thanks.
I am 21yr old male ... I have headache problem for last 2-3 months .. it's not regular problem but sometimes it happens ..what should I do ?
I am 60 years old male. Though my digestive system is not very strong, yet I manage to keep it in order with regulated diet and walks in mornings and evenings. Lately, I feel my head is unstable during my walks as I feel it is spinning slightly. I have checked my BP and it is 124-72. My sugar control is also ok. PL suggest some remedial steps.
I am having frequent nightfall problem it happens after 2 to 3 days a I am 23 year hold please help me.
Hello doctor Happy independence day I want to know which is better cycling or brisk walking for a diabetic. Please tell me.
Hello doctors I am Dhandapani I had heart attack last 5 months before angioplasty had done a stent had inserted and taking medicines as follows Ecosprin 75 mg Axcer 90 mg flavedon Mr. 35 mg Nikoran 5 mg Starpress xl 25 Pregastar m For sugar. Gemer1 mg For thyroid theobromine 75 mg I eat breakfast in time at about 9 am Lunch @2.30 pm And dinner at 9.30. In between fruits like papaya Kiwi, pomp granites and apple Of all these too much of has forms and get mild chest discomforts Unfortunately due to this I had undergone four times of angiogram all times it was normal for first time it was one artery was 100 blocked land one medicated stent had been inserted.
Are you experiencing swelling, bump and lesions in your vaginal area? These might be an indication of female vaginal sores. They may be itchy, quite painful, are usually tender and may also produce discharge. The sores usually develop because of skin disorders. Most cases of genital sores are symptoms of some kind sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is undertaken for finding out the exact cause of genital sores and swelling in women. A pelvic test may also be carried out and you will be required to provide your doctor with your medical history reports. Blood tests, including blood work and a culture of the sore are also used for diagnosis. A culture is referred to as the method of taking a sample from your genital sore and testing it for the detection of bacteria. An ideal treatment method is suggested by your doctor after proper diagnosis.
Based on the symptoms you experience and observe, you can cure vaginal sores by using simple self-care methods before consulting a doctor. A sitz bath is effective for getting relief from pain and discomfort. You can prepare a sitz bath at home by filling your bathtub with warm water and adding a saline solution or baking soda to the water in the bathtub. The water should be up to your hips when you get into the bathtub. You may even purchase a small basin meant for a sitz bath, which is available at all drug stores.
There are various ways of treating vaginal sores and the exact treatment depends on the cause of the sores. Here is a list of the most common treatment methods:
- Use certain oral and topical medicines for treating the sores and getting relief from pain.
- Try other medicines which include pain relievers, antibiotics, corticosteroids, antiviral medications, and certain anti-itch medicines for treating vaginal sores.
- Some forms of genital sores do not require treatment, but you can get rid of them if they are bothering you. A noncancerous cyst is such a type of sore.
- The long term outlook for vaginal sores depends on the cause. Sores accompanied by swelling occur due to chronic skin conditions, which are likely to affect you again in the future. You should get an existing STI treated for avoiding the recurrence of vaginal sores.
- The best way to keep away from vaginal sores is to have safe sex using protection, such as condoms. This will prevent the infection from being transmitted to your sexual partners. You must not hide the fact that you are having vaginal sores to avoid harassment, and should always open up and seek proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.