Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H P Sham SundarYour feedback matters!
My left testicle was paining slightly some 2 years back, then it went off, now again the pain has returned, I am not able to notice any swelling, suggest anything please ?the pain is mild, but Persistent.
Sir please tell me how to recover from viral fever from 2 days, and what is the precautions take within the treatment time.
I like to masturbate very much and even want to have sex how to control it and penis gets erected by seeing hot and sexy boys and girls and want to have sex with them and sex them.
Hi I suffer stomach problem I have eat any oily food after than not feeling good please suggest what I should do.
Hii I have been masturbating since last 7 years but I have stopped now fromm last 6 months I want to recover my health I have also joined gym.
Hi, . I am suffering from infection of H.Pylori. Test shows concentration 150. Is there any serious issues.
I have pain in my legs and stretching nerves. Some say it's sciatica pain. No medicine is giving relief. I have diabetes. Please advise.
I am a singer and my breathe breakdowns while singing. I do running. Please help me to improve my breathe.
Due to smoking at early age m 20 years but I do not have boldness in voice. What to do how to get hardness in voice.
When I masturbate I usually ejcuate within a minute Is that normal or any problem is there I'm 20years old guy Please reply thanks.
She is been suffering from pollysistic ovarian syndrome. What is the treatment and whats the final cure or option for this.
Hello sir ,Maine 4 din pahle eggs kha liye the uss din se ab tak loose motion ho raha hai 4-5 din ho gaye sir please suggest Medicin.
I am 21 years old I work a lot and nowadays I am suffering from severe headache and back pain too. I am not ablevto eat or do anything. I am not ahle to work. Please advice me about my health. Thank you.
Hi, I am diabetic patients last 2 years age 36, Sugar level is fasting 125 and after meal 205, but thing is, done the Hba1ac test, HbA1c. 4.7. Past 3 month sugar Normal, Cholesterol levels is, HDL 26, LDL 49, Triglyceride 800, TC/HDL 6.7,VLDL 160, can you suggest me what should do I now,
Hello Doctors, I consulted a homeopathy doctor for trembling / shaking of legs & hands. He gave me tranquil tablets - SBL are they good for the my condition. Thanks
Hi, my mother is facing skin problem, like fungal infection, we already done treatment from more doctors last 5 year, but no body provide the solution, please help.
My penis keep on shaping and I get lot of mood and I want to avoid it but I am not able to I am. Not able to share my feelings to anyone and I get a pain in my penis.
I tried sugar, been to remove facial hair but nothing happened except pain please tell me some other homemade idea.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.