Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.P.NatarajYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old. I have a 2.5 years old daughter. I suffer from depression and anxiety. My husband is very egoistic and self centred. He is repenting for marrying me. I am non working. Husband is ignoring me sexually and emotionally too. His mother always dominates me. She misguide him and do mischievous activities in his absence. If I inform him den he will not believe or he starts abusing me or threatening me. He keeps saying to others that I am mental because I talk much.
Any type of kidney disease can be treated by ayurvedic medicines successfully. If you have increased level of blood urea, creatinine, bun, all doctors will suggest you to take allopathic medicines and later you have to go for dialysis. But this is not end, ayurveda can cure kidney diseases.
Most commonly diabetic patients suffer from this problem. If you are diabetic or have any symptom like puffiness on face, swollen hands and feet, difficulty in urination, change urine colour, metallic taste in mouth, lack of urine, amonia smell breath, fatigue, dizziness, etc.
How Ayurveda helps you?
There are so many medicines in ayurveda to cure kidney disease according to symptoms. Like pipal, neem, gokhru, punernava. In initial stage ayurveda can give you result in 15 days.
No need to dialysis, move on to ayurveda.
My friend has been suffering premature ejaculation for two years and his sex time is only one minute and he has done lot of masturbation sometimes he don't cone out the sperm out of his penis and he curves his cock because he don't want to be wet. So please tell me a cure for his PE.
I am 27 I am 50 kgs and 5.6 height and I masturbate twice a day. And I have problems in having sex. Is this could be overcome?
Hi ma'am . I Am a house wife I have a 7 months old baby girl. I have very small breast for which I feel very bad mostly during intercourse I feel very uncomfortable even my husband won't pay any attention for sex he alway talk about big breast v both are unhappy pls pls pls help me out ma'am as soon as possible I want enhance my breast size please help me .as I belongs to a middle class family I can't afford for surgery or any other costly treatment. .I will be very thankful to u. Pls help me.
Dr. Please help me meri height bahot small he muje height badhane ki medicine k bare me bataye please.
Hello sir I am 18 years old and I do much more masturbation sometimes I do 2 times masturbation in a day from 1 year I do continuously masturbation some times I forget some important things in my studies and also other & also I feel weakness like lazy person & I also see that my sperms are thin & I am in troublesome for that in my marriage life can I satisfied my wife if that happens then I can think about this again & again .this problem is all due to porn please help me sir by reply with your important answer.
My blood group is A negative. And impregnate baby's blood group is positive is this is a reason of cesarean delivery.
I m 18 year girl. Suffering from weight loss. I lose my weight instantly. Want to gain it. As I cnt able to eat properly. My diet is not stable. I cnt able to have food properly. Can you please suggest some tips that how can I gain weight easily n instantly?
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.