Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.P. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
Around two month before I got married and trying to continue intercourse. My wife always feels pain so not possible to continue until satisfaction. Generally first trip I ejaculate unfortunately but second trip not ejaculating early but my wife feel so pain and I am not able to enter full of my penis just one inch. And my sperm is also now a days coming so thin like water generally I am doing four time masturbating in a day cause first trip ejaculating very early second third time wife feels so pain so I have to do I don't want give pain to her. Just advised me where I am doing mistake. Me and my wife baby soon but this kind of problem feeling so bad now a days I don't have job also.
I am 47 yrs male suffering from chlamydia since 8months, symptoms where burning while urinating, had azithral 250mg courses done properly under md (skin vd) physician supervision several times, had done urine routine and culture test, rourine test normal culture showed e coli, having report suspect culture done again from another lab showdetails normal, Dr. Firm on chlamydia. Now burning during urinating symptoms totally have gone, but now inflammation and burning sensation in feet and outer anal area, discomfort in lower abdomen and sides developed since last 2 months, Dr. Suspected of low grade prostatitis and again continued azithral for 8 days, later inflammation burning in feet and anal area, abdominal and side pains stopped, but now after 1 month only inflammation burning sensation in feet and outer anal area has occurred and Dr. Continued azithral 250 for 8 days but symptoms didn't go. Dr. Suggested now theirs no chlamydia problem and suspected there may be nerve problems and seek md (med) physician opinion or go for vitamin b1 b6 b12 tab or injections, meanwhile I seeked 2nd opinion of another md (skin vd), his opinion was there is no chlamydia or nerve problems but these symptoms are of stress and prescribed anti depressant tab fludac 20 for 1 month but I haven't started yet. What should I go for. Or can be these due to e coli. Confused. Please help and suggest. Thanks.
I have sex with my girl friend 4.4. 2016. And she got periods on 5.4. 2016. Is it possible to get pregnancy.
I am 17 years old my breasts are paining when I sleep facing the bed wn my breasts get pressed its paining and even if I touch or press them its paining wt should I do?
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.
Menopause is a natural change in a female body that occurs after or around the age of 45, when the ability to bear children stops permanently. The fertility diminishes and the menstrual cycle stops. A decrease in hormone production, especially in the levels of estrogen, happens after the onset of menopausal years.
During this time, there are a number of physical changes that take place inside the woman’s body. The noticeable changes happen in the female breasts.
Some visible changes to breasts during menopause
Non-cyclical breast pain is mostly not related to menstrual cycle and slowly stops with time.
Loss of glandular tissues is common and causes shrinkage in size.
With age, the connective tissues also lose elasticity and causes sagging
Breast pain could also be due to fibrocystic breast changes
There could be a chance of developing breast cancer
Density of the glands decreases inside the breasts and fat develops.
It is advisable to get any kind of discomfort examined by the doctor to make sure you are in the safe zone. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not generally advised as it may create hormonal issues in the long run.
It is also important to follow a healthy diet comprising of protein, calcium , magnesium and other vital nutrients as advised by your doctor. Reduction in smoking and alcohol intake is highly beneficial and cuts down risk of major diseases. It is also necessary to exercise, remain physically active and maintain a healthy body weight during this time.
Regular check-ups, mammograms and self-examination of breasts help to diagnose and detect early signs of breast tumours and cancer and are highly recommended, especially for women who are in the perimenopausal and menopausal years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello mam I am 20 years old my periods first date was 5th november but now today is 11th december totally 37 days are finished'periods are not coming so what is prob please tell me' it is my first problem and I am unmarred. Please tell me what is problem.
I am 17 years old and I had a sex with my boyfriend on 2 may 2016 with the protection of 1 condom and at least for 15 min we had done sex but doctor I can't get my periods till today .today is 21 June I can't get my periods plzz tell me doctor why I can't get my periods.
I am diagnosed with the following complications: 1. Complex left ovarian cyst measuring - 4.2mmx3.5mm arising from left ovary with possible fluid debri level suggestive of complex cyst (hemmoragic cyst). Thick internal septations and echoes are seen 2.7mm subserosal fibroid seen from the uterine fundus 3. Minimal free liquid seen in the pelvis 4. Another small cyst measuring 2x1.4cm arising from left ovary please advice if medicine can cure as I don't want to do laparoscopy or hysterectomy. Thanks.
Hi I am having sex with my girlfriend last 5 years. She is 25 now. Her breast volume has increased too much. She want to reduce their volume as she feels odd about them. Plzzz help.
My sister is 8 month of pregnancy. Suddenly water content from stomach came out. His husband admitted some hospital. They have informed that all the water content around baby came out. Within two days may be delivery happen. Or operation may required. We are confused. Pls explain.
My wife's libido is very low since couple of months because of mental stress, is there any tablet that she can have which can make her feel like having sex. Pl advice.
Hiii Me & gf have sex on june 22 with out safety. June 2 week she has periods. July she did not get period up to now Is she conceive now we are tensed help us.
1) aswaganda: it is called indian ginseng, has long been used by ayurvedic practitioners as a rejuvenating tonic. It has antiinflammatory, antitumor, anti stress, antioxidant, immune modulatory and rejuvenating properties. This herb fortifies our ability to cope with stress, reduce anxiety, improves mental acuity, reaction time and physical performance.
2). Ginkgo biloba: it is useful for improvements in thinking, learning and memory. Improvements in daily living and in social behavior, and reduced symptoms of depression.
3). Ginseng, fish, beriberies and caffeine enhance memory, attention span and brain function. Caffeine can energize you and help your concentration. It is found in coffee, chocolate and energy drinks.
4). Sugar can enhance your alertness. Not the table sugar. Glucose can offer short-term boost to memory, thinking and mental ability.
5). Eat breakfast to fuel your brain. It may improve short term memory and attention.
6). Fish is a real brain food. There are two major types of efa: omega 3 fatty acids found in cold water fish such as salomon, mackerels, halibut and herring. Omega 6fatty acids are commonly used cooking oils such as sunflower, safflower oils, corn and soybean oil. They are important role in cognitive and behavioral function.
7). Add a daily dose of nuts and chocolates. A well balanced diet rich in micro nutrients is essential for normal brain development in children.
8). Add avocados and whole grains. This reduce your risk of plaque buildup in brain and enhance blood flow, offering a simple tasty way to fire up brain cells.
9). Beriberies are super nutritious. It helps to prevent brain from the damage caused by free radicals.
10). Vitamins, minerals and supplements: the brain boosting power supplements like vitamin b, c, e beta carotene, magnesium and herbs like ginseng, ginkgo, valerian, brahmi, passiflora are promising.
11). Mind/ body techniques such as hypnotherapy, progressive relaxation and biofeedback are particularly well suited to children and adolescents.
12). Get ready for a big day:
1) get a good night's sleep
2) stay hydrated.
3) exercise to help sharpen thinking.
4) meditate to clear thinking and relaxation.
13). Change your thinking: confidence-discipline-believe
1) open your mind to possibilities.
2) have the personal discipline to carry out your plans.
3) walk with your head high and believe in yourself.
4) the power to change is within yourself.
5) if you believe it you can do it.
14) there are some useful bach remedies to over come mental illness.
A) chestnut but: this remedy has two symptoms namely slowness in learning and escapist mentality.
B) sceleranthus: it is useful for unsteadiness of mind and postponing nature.
C) willow it is useful for blaming others for our own mistakes.
D) larch it is beneficial for lack of self confidence.
E) cherry plum it is useful for irresistible temptation and uncontrollable thirst, anger, appetite etc.