Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
A soft lump developed at the back of my head. It doesn't pain. The diameter of the inflamed area is about 20 mm. This is from inside and nothing can be seen from outside except the inflammation. This developed I assume from last year but never paid any attention. But now a bit concerned. Can you please suggest whom should I consult? Should a dermatologist or a neuro specialist or? Whom to consult.
Which protein supplement is good for making muscles and do not have any side effect And which penis enlargement oil is best for men without side effect.
I masturbate every 3 days. Sometimes I feel I have erectile dysfunction. Has the masturbation got to do with this? Also how do I control my sexual desires?
I am single. AND I think I am sex addict. I masturbate daily 2-3 times. Is masturbation is a problem? And how can I control it?
I have a problem of hyper acidity and heavy gas problem. By noon my stomach fills with gas and feel abdominal pain. Also some sound arouse in stomach and also release heavy sound gas. Also feels to go toilet and abnormal discharge of stool with sound. Apart from this no other problem feels. Frequent to go toilet is a worrying and please help and suggest some medicines.
I am suffering because of low blood cells in body. Provide me proper solution I home care medicines.
I am 20 year old male. I had a fever and body ache last 2 month I have done all the treatment. But body ache sometime the fever in the body I feel and I sleep early as soon as possible just due to pain in the body.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 22 year old girl. I am having pain in my head when I close my eyes for sleep. Area around eyebrows paining mch. What should I do to get read of this pain?
I am having cough and cold for past 2 days. I am also taking steam and alerid tablet. But my nose keeps flowing all day long, please tell me how can I get fine in short time.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
My mother fell down today morning unfortunately, after thw x-ray reports done doctor says that there is a 1.1 crack in hip structure, can I know how long it will take to recover.
Hi, I am 20 years old male and I have fungus on my legs for last 6 months. I have used many types of creams. But I still do not have relief. So what should I do now?
Mushrooms have the power to kill viruses bacteria and yeast destroy cancer cells and even assist with nerve regeneration.
Mushrooms are particularly high in one unique antioxidant called ergothioneine has a specific protein transporter in the blood that is very important for human health.