Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H Nayak
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. H NayakYour feedback matters!
With recent lifestyle changes, more and more people, younger in age, are falling prey to heart attacks. While some silently suffer the attack during their sleep and never wake up, others have symptoms which they dismiss as acidity or muscular pain and ignore them. There are multiple media programs that are trying to create awareness about how to identify a heart attack. If done at the right time, there is a good chance that the person can be saved.
What is a Heart Attack?
The blood vessels gradually narrow, reducing the blood flow to the target organs. This reduces the efficiency of the target organ, and if this happens to be the heart, it is known as a heart attack. The area that should ideally receive blood does not, leading to its “death.” If the damage is not severe, it can be reversed. However, if this attack happens in one of the critical areas of the heart, it can even be fatal.
Symptoms To Watch For: Very few attacks happen suddenly. Most start slowly and progress, and if identified on time, a life can be saved. The episode takes about an hour, and if you are well-versed with the symptoms, it could help identify the condition correctly and save a life. Most people use antacids and muscle relaxants to ease the situation, which does provide immediate relief, but not a proper cure.
Chest discomfort: There is a central pain which is constant, nagging, and has a squeezing like sensation. This causes discomfort and most often, this pain is in the center of the chest area, which lasts for just a few minutes. Sometimes the pain can go and come back. This pain radiates down into the arm, up into the neck area, and also into the jaw and is almost always indicative of a heart attack.
- There is almost always profused sweating where the person breaks into a cold sweat.
- If the attack happens during sleep, the person may be snoring and may feel as if something is choking his airway.
- Due to reduced return of blood from the peripheral organs, there could be swelling of the feet and ankles.
- Irregular heart beat: If there is irregular heart beat (palpitations) very often, talk to your doctor about it.
When you suspect a person of having a heart attack, check for these signs. Very often, a heart attack is detectable and can be managed with timely intervention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm having a pain in my throat after two days of severe cold. Help me with the precautions I should take with the problem. You'll be very grateful to me. Thanking you.
Am 19 years old I have a penis problem . I had suffered a lot with my micro penis it has only 2-2.5 cms it's very short. But it was big when it gets stiff (8-10 cms). I don't know why this happens But I was suffered a lot with that When I went to toilet I get tensed that if my surrounded will see my penis it gets problem to me I have a doubt that my penis doesn't opens it opens at some extent only Some part of my penis inner skin has attached with outer skin that's the reason will my penis has short I think I have a bad habit that I do masturbation 2-4 times per week. Please give me a best answer why this happens.
My sister is suffering from sever migraine along with vomiting. What is the best solution for treating this?
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition in which the semen enters the bladder instead of oozing out through the urethra. Although the person may attain sexual climax, the ejaculation would be very little or perhaps none at all. Retrograde ejaculation does not cause any harm but can be lead to infertility in men. It is commonly known as dry orgasm.
This uncommon condition takes place when the bladder opens but does not close. This causes the semen to come backward rather than going forward and out through the penis. Several conditions can cause problems to the muscle that closes the bladder leading to this condition.
The most common causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the body is not able to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. It is the most common cause of retrograde ejaculation.
- Some surgeries like bladder neck surgery and prostate surgery can lead to this condition
- Certain medications, which are used to treat high blood sugar and mood disorders (in the case of diabetes), may cause side effects that give rise to this condition.
- Neuropathic damage caused by conditions such as diabetes or spinal cord injuries may also lead to retrograde ejaculation
Some of the symptoms of this condition are:
- Dry orgasms, due to little or no ejaculation of semen while climaxing
- Cloudy urine due to the presence of semen
- Infertility or inability to make a woman pregnant
Retrograde ejaculation doesn't harm a patient physically, but it can lead to certain some complications, which are:
- Less sensual orgasm due to absent ejaculation
- Male infertility
Retrograde ejaculation can be controlled if you avoid the risk factors associated with it. Some of the factors that increase the risks of having retrograde ejaculation are:
- Having diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- Side effects of certain drugs for mood disorders
- A bladder or prostate surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.