Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. H. NagarathanaYour feedback matters!
I have recently observed that during gym the sweat that come out of my under arms smell more like semen .is it normal if not kindly suggest the remedy.
Dear sir, I have been 1 years since cold allergy regularly comes, should l have? please answer, Thanks!
Mera kaan two month se bah rha hai, doctor se dikhane pr pta chala ki dono kaan ke parde me ched ho gya hai aur operation ko bole. Kya ye bina operation ke thik nhi ho skta aur bina operation ke thik krne ka koi upay ho to please mujhe jaroor btaiye.
I am having frequent headaches. I have become overweight post pregnancy. Can weight gain lead to headache? I never had this problem before. From the time I have gained weight I am having this problem. Please advice.
Am suffering with gas problems. On and half of am taking Zandu Pancharista. What would be the permanent solution. Is there any home made remedies for gas problems. Kindly suggest. Regards Ajit.
I'm male 65 years Symptoms are - Stomach Pain, Gastric Gas release, Tiredness, Feverish (No fever, vomiting sensation, Slight Cough. What should be the reason and treatment.
Hi, I have habit of masturbating since my schooling. Was thinking. Will get off this habit after marriage. But no. Due to this unable to do sex long time. Frequent urination if I have more water. Pl3ase guide me whom to contact for further diagnosis.
I am 40 years old and having diabetes type 2. I am on medication and due to that it seems to be in control. But I am always having fatigue, giddiness. I am always afraid if I am alone. Sometimes I feel as if I am fainting. What does it all mean?
When I am going into sunlight in noon about 12 to 3 pm I am bleeding from nose in large quantity. I am suffering from nose bleeding from 40 days. What I should do? what is the problem I can't understand? which medicene should I take? suggest me.
I have problem that after 10 minutes my penis are not hard to do more I feel tired and premature is too, I used ayurvedic medicine but still not get results Suggest me some medicine so that I can enjoy my married life.
I am 19 year old male and have fever from last 3 weeks some time I feel fit. In a day 2to3hour feel fever daily. What should I do? DO these symptoms are may dengue?
I had a sore throat and feeling pimples in throat and its paining. So I request you to please suggest me the best treatment.
I'm suffering from constipation from so many days. I've used laxatives to get rid of constipation too but I got relaxation for only one day. What do I do to get rid from it permanently? pls suggest some natural remedy which is reliable.
Hello sir, I am 19 years old, suffering from pcos disease and gaining weight so please give me a solution to get rid of it soon.
One thing that a weather change brings about is lung infections - most commonly cough and cold. Most people dread the change of seasons from one temperature to another because of the fear of how their body will react to the weather change. Be it extreme hot or cold, most people end up with a cough and cold. The more affected age groups again are the children and the elderly. However, all it takes to prevent this is to plan a little so that the body can get used to the change and not react with a cough or cold.
Prevention: There are few things that can be done which can help avoid catching cold.
- Avoid sudden exposure to cold, from a heated room to the cold outdoors, especially in the evening and morning. Those who are used to a morning and evening walk may have to change the routine.
- Avoid cold food items such as cool drinks, milk shakes and ice-creams.
- Having a warm bath, early morning and late evening is advisable.
- Avoid foods such as sour stuffs, pickles and fried foods.
- Eat small, frequent meals that are prepared fresh are nutritious and of moderate temperature.
- If there are infected people in your neighborhood, avoid being in close contact with them as you might get infected as well.
- Wash your hands enough to keep them free of germs
- As much as cold weather does not make you thirsty, push enough fluids so that your body stays hydrated. If water is not appealing enough, drink warm water or tea or lime.
- Ensure the house, especially kitchen and bathroom are clean and disinfected.
- Avoid exposure to dust and pollen as they carry lot of germs.
- Avoid staying in a poorly ventilated room, enough circulation ensures germs are not concentrated in one room
- Timely vaccination against flu
Treatment: Despite these measures, once the cough and cold has set in, the following are some easy remedies:
- Steam inhalation, preferably with eucalyptus oil added to it.
- Having warm soup with ginger and garlic added to it to soothe the throat
- Ginger and other spices like cardamom and cinnamon can also be added to tea.
- Lemon and honey can be added to a glass of warm water. This will soothe the throat and help fight cold.
- Chewing Tulsi leaves can be beneficial
- Yoga exercises such as Pranayama and Jalneti can be done to cleanse the nasal cavity, prevent sinus congestion, and clear mucus