Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H. Nagarathana
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. H. NagarathanaYour feedback matters!
My doctor says I am having erectile dysfunction, as I masturbate a lot- about 3 to 4 times a week. Is it o. K, my penis is small and I am unable to satisfy my partner, what should I do, please help.
To reduce my fat I drink huge lemon juice due to that my sex power is weak penis size is also small my age is 32 I can do sex only 4 to 5 min please help.
Sir I just got marry and while doing sex pennies not inserting properly so she s vagina small after forcing also not going inside.
I have a body from last 2 days and sometimes I have a chest pain how can I recover from this. Thank you.
I have a pain in throat and lot of mucus comes out regularly. What should I do to cure this. I have tried out many ways.
I have small penis size 14 cm length and 9 cm girth when erect! Am 18 years old and its not genetic. Can my size increase after 18? How can I increase my size? Does masturbation affect penis size?
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
The Indian government only recognized autism in 2001. Till the 1980s, there were reports that the disorder didn't exist in India. Experts worldwide have estimated that 2-6 children out of every 1000 have autism. In India, currently, 10 million people are suffering.
Autism is a complex developmental disability which starts presenting itself in the first 3 years of a child's life. It is a result of a neurological disorder which affects the normal brain functions of a child, thus eventually affecting their communication (verbal as well as non-verbal) and social skills.
Keep in mind that different children behave differently due to autism; no two children will ever have the exact symptoms. Some may experience mild symptoms while others may experience severe ones.
Social skills: an autistic child will interact in a very different way. If the symptoms in the child are mild, then such people are socially clumsy and awkward, may pass comments which seem offensive to others and may or may not be out of sync with other people of their age group. For those suffering from severe symptoms, they show absolutely no interest in people whatsoever.
Autistic children also find it extremely hard to understand the feelings and emotions of others.
Touch: children with autism have shown dislike to physical contact like being touched, cuddled, hugged etc. However, this is not true for everybody. Many will sometimes hug a parent or a friend, and enjoy that moment of contact greatly.
For children with autism, their social and communicative skills lag behind while their cognitive skills develop quickly enough. Similarly, their language skills might develop rapidly while their motor skills lag behind. For example, they may not be very good at sports, but their vocabulary would be the largest in their age group.