Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H N RajendrakumarYour feedback matters!
My sugar level on fasting remains high whereas PP might remain the same or less around 185 or more. Kindly advise.
If creatinine, serum is low before normal biological level than what will be the problem can happen?
My mother is suffering from anaemia. Her haemoglobin level is low, her age is 45. Suggest me any home remedy.
Chronic urine infection commonly after colitus. Almost resistance to antibiotics. For time being it gets fine after few days then again aftr sexual activity occurs again. Please help 23 year female unmarried.
Actually am facing breathing problem. I just getting irritation (nose will jam and mouth will sounds) when the problem starts. My family doctor told that it is because of allergy. So you have to far away from dust and cold water. But first my nose get trouble later as well breathing irritation start. Please suggests me .
I have a problem of digestion and I feel that a problem of liver. I also face problem of 'kabaz' So please tell me the best solution for this.
Im suffering from lack of sleep. I sleeplessness from a week onwards. Pls provide me a medicine or trick to get rid of it.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.
Frequent night fall in sleeping, and one type of aromatic smell is in urine what is my problems how to cure?
After a robust workout at the gym, nothing feels quite so good as spending a little time in a sauna or steam room. The concentrated heat pouring over the body seeps into the muscles and relaxes them after their exertions and helps a guy wind down. But is there any reason to wonder if using a sauna (or similar options, like a steam room) could have an impact on penis health, and in particular, on penis function? It's a good question and one which those concerned about their penis should consider.
There are two basic types of saunas: wet and dry. Wet saunas use steam to create their hot environment. Dry ones do not. Saunas often use very hot rocks as their heating source, with water added to them to create the steam. Wet saunas tend to be hotter than dry ones, but both create situations where a person produces sweat. This sweat helps to cool the body down while at the same time helping to release toxins.
Pros and Cons
There are many pros and cons associated with using a sauna. Some of the pros include:
- Reducing stress. Spending an appropriate amount of time in a sauna can help relax a body and reduce levels of stress. Stress, of course, is associated with many health problems and can be a contributing factor to penis function issues.
- Increasing blood circulation. Blood vessels tend to relax through sauna exposure, and pulse rates go up. This allows the blood to circulate more freely and rapidly throughout the body. (Healthy and unimpeded blood flow, of course, is also important for good penis function.)
- Weight loss. While sitting in a sauna is not going to shed poundage in a significant way, long-term consistent use, especially in tandem with exercise and dietary changes, can contribute to losing a little bit of weight. And since obesity can be a detriment to penis function, this doesn't hurt.
- Healthy skin. By ridding the body of toxins, skin - including penis skin - often benefits by being healthier and stronger.
But what about cons? Some negatives to consider include:
- Dry skin. If a guy spends too much time in the sauna, the healthy skin benefits dry up - literally, as the oils that are necessary for good skin maintenance get sucked out.
- Blood pressure may react negatively. People with hypertension need to be careful about how much time they spend in a sauna. The increase in circulation and pulse rate can also lead to an increase in blood pressure, if a guy with hypertensive tendencies doesn't pace himself. And high blood pressure situations are a no-no for sustained penis function.
- Sperm effect. Sperm do not appreciate excessive heat situations. Prolonged exposure to hot conditions is known to lower sperm count, so staying too long in the sauna may affect a guy's little swimmers.
Ultimately, whether a sauna is good or bad for a man's penis function really depends on the individual; certainly men with cardiac or blood pressure issues should consult with a doctor before using a sauna. But in general, for a typically healthy man, most sauna use is fine so long as common sense is used. In other words, don't spend too long a time in the sauna, be sure to stay hydrated, leave if feeling sick, etc.