Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H.n.rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir kindly suggest me for improve lymphocytes and reduce TLC. FEW days ago was suffering from viral infection. I have 10 days than I will go to medical test kindly help me.
Am 18 year old guy suffering from continuous constipation from 1 year. L have undergone colonoscopy which showed no problem. But I am feeling my stomach filled. And never felt stomach to be empty from 1 year. So I can't eat properly. I tried with many laxatives, many are working and many are not. But situation is back after leaving laxatives. I drink enough water. I also tried by taking fibre contents like fruits, vegetables,etc. But no effect. What is the cause? Is there any solution? What is the treatment? Help me.
Sir I am suffering from cold for a long time. I took some medicine but there is no effect in my health so please consult me.
I am 25 years old. I am not able to stay so long around 5 Min. Before relationship early ejaculated.
My penis is not much long I want to increase its length at least 1.5 - 2 inches what I suppose to do which has no side effect.
I am having headache from last 2 days. What should I do for getting free from it as early as possible.
My age is 38 year ; when I eat rice then sometimes the food stuff blocked in my throat to pass into stomach; some time water also may feel blocked in throat to pass.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello doctor, I was attacked by dengue virus last oct, bt still am nt fully recovered to a normal life, irregular heart beats, sound allergy n breathing issues disturbing lot, I even did master health check, everything is normal, bt am nt. Duno wat was the prob, pls give me a solution.
Hi i am Suffering from fungal infection on private parts tried Canesten cream for 20 days did not cure.
After masturbation I feel very very drain and very tired that even I can not walk properly. please tell me is there any problem in me? And before I used to do it 3 times a day but now after doing it only one time I get tired very much. I am going to marry soon please advise. thanks in advance.
I am so frustrated from myself I had masturbation from the age of 12 daily basis but I had stopped in 20 years age sometime do weekly now I am 22 and suffering from serious nightfall problem 2-3 times in a week. I am a student and my father is only earning person in private sector I hadn't that much amt for expensive Treatment so pls give me your valuable advise rather then go for any consultancy I hadn't that much amt tell me something about energy booster medicine like gokshura, musli pak etc after nightfall I feel so weak&tired. I think its punishment for me I would had too much masturbation daily for 9 years it was so horrible for me. My height is 5'11 and weight is 55 I am underweight how I want to stop it. Pls give me your valuable advise rather then go for any consultancy.
Good morning sir/madam My wife is seafaring from TB disease and I have two children's one is 9 year old and other is 4 year old so I want to now can they get any effect of this disease while living in a room or what I have to do please suggest me. Thanking you.
He just donated blood in a donation camp. After they took the blood, there are red spots on his hand specifically near the elbow area from where the blood was taken.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido.