Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H N Pankaja
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H N PankajaYour feedback matters!
When I press my right breast then white fluid comes and in all test there are normal but suggestive for duct ectasia but in ultrasound there show all normal but mild galactoria But prolactin level show high is 157 and I am unmarried and I am not pregnant and my age is 23 and I am suffering t.b also and doctor give me evion 200 capsule for breast discharge when press it. This medicine is for breast problem? Tell me.
Sir sometimes I do anal sex with my gf. If sperm enters into ass anything will happen? Any chances of pregnancy?
My wife is 19 weeks pregnant I just want to know what type of exercise/yoga does she required for normal delivery? What precautions required at the time of exercise?
I am being diagnosed by pcod. I am going through severe breakout and about to get married soon. I feel low on confidence on going out. Can this be cured along with the acne marks and pigmentation?
Light liquid secreting from my left breast nipple after one bite in physical relation, start over 1 year but now more after one rubbing. I.e. Means infection in breast nipple? I can't discus with any one, so please solved with medicine. I am unmarried. Tell me what is the problem? It is a major or minor problem?
I have a ovulation test and it says the small little line is dark red and the big circle is red but not as dark what does that mean? I'm not ovulating I think I am pregnant i've been off birth control for 12 days now and I had unprotected sex. Should I wait till the end of the month.
Numerous ladies encounter some bleeding in early pregnancy. Around one in four perceived pregnancies end in an unnatural miscarriage. Most are brought about by irregularities in the genes. Continuously tell your specialist in case you have vaginal bleeding when you are pregnant. Bleeding with pain can likewise be an indication of an ectopic pregnancy. However, it is to be taken seriously and needs dire therapeutic care. Losing a pregnancy can be hard for both the partners. In any case, most couples that encounter this will go ahead to have an effective pregnancy next time. Here are a few reasons why bleeding takes place in early pregnancy:
- Numerous women may have a small amount of bleeding during their missed period. Sometimes, this may also be called an implantation bleed. It happens when the prepared egg inserts itself in the mass of your womb (uterus). In such cases, it is considered harmless.
- The most widely recognised reason for bleeding is an early premature delivery. Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy at any time until the twenty- fourth week. A miscarriage after this time is known as a stillbirth.
- A less normal reason for bleeding during pregnancy is an ectopic pregnancy. This is a pregnancy that happens outside the womb. It happens in about one in every hundred pregnancies.
- Smoking increases your chances of bleeding and miscarriage.
- Drinking a lot of liquor can also cause the same. Drinking four units of liquor a week (one unit is a large portion of a half quart) can increase the risk of a miscarriage to four times.
- Using recreational medications can lead to bleeding.
- Have had fertility issues in the past or having taken a long time to conceive may also create such a condition.
- Having any complications with womb (uterus) can cause bleeding.
- Have certain medical conditions (for instance, systemic lupus erythematosus, antiphospholipid disorder) may also cause the same.
- Have diabetes that is not controllable can lead to bleeding at this time.
- Have specific infections like listeria and German measles (rubella) may cause bleeding during pregnancy.
You need to report any bleeding in pregnancy to your specialist. It is essential to get the right conclusion, as unsuccessful labour is not by any means the only aim of vaginal bleeding. In case that you are bleeding intensely or have serious stomach pain when you are pregnant, call an ambulance immediately.
Women with bleeding in early pregnancy need to see an obstetrician. It is important to have an ultrasound check. This is normally done by inserting a little probe inside the vagina. This helps figure out if the bleeding is happening due to:
- A possible miscarriage
- A premature delivery (no pulse is seen).
- Some other reason for bleeding, (for example, an ectopic pregnancy)
- In case that it is unclear from your ultrasound check whether the pregnancy is sound or not, then you might need to go for a repeat scan in two weeks.