Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.md.farooq
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.md.farooqYour feedback matters!
Sinusitis is inflammation of the membrane that lines the sinus (sinuses the air-filled cavities in your forehead and cheeks and behind the bridge of your nose, produce thin mucus) and nasal passages, narrow ducts into the nasal cavity.
It can spring from hay fever, a virus or just about anything that irritates your nasal passages.
The inflammation alone can cause painful, tender eyes, cheeks and nasal passages, headaches, even earaches. Not only are sinus infections painful, they are also long lived and difficult to clear up, even with antibiotics - a good reasons to thin the mucus and encourage drainage with the right foods.
* Chillies, onions, horseradish, wasabi, and other foods that make
your nose run
Draining mucus is a sure way relieve sinus pressure and pain
* Capsicum, Citrus fruit and other foods rich in vitamin C--
Vitamin C is crucial for keeping the immune system in top form, means fewer colds, flus and even allergies
* Hot liquids
Sip hot tea with lemon or a steaming bowl of chicken soup
(or any soup made with clear broth) to get the ' juices' in your
* Tea and water
The more fluids you take in, the thinner the mucus in your nasal
passages. Drink at least eight 250-ml glasses, or 2 litres daily.
* Nuts, seeds, wheat-germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other
foods reach in vitamin E
FOOD TO BE AVOIDED
* Dairy foods
Milk, Cheese and other dairy foods make mucus seem thicker
* Alcohol may swell nasal and sinus membranes
I am havg severe headache since a long time and a swelling in a particular area and at times pain is very severe my eyes turn red and t swelling becomes bigger in size and soft. Me worried tht hp nthg serious. But t heaviness and numbness persist. Itz become unbearable nw. Had gone for MRI but nthg was diagnosed. What should I do?
Yoga is known for improving the testosterone levels as well as increasing your blood flow to the pelvic area of the body that aids in beating erectile dysfunction. If erectile dysfunction is becoming a serious issue in your sex life, and is making you feel embarrassed, and if there is intriguing fear of intimacy with your partner, then it is important to get hold of a yoga mat and try out some easy yoga poses that can alleviate the issue to a considerable extent.
The yoga techniques are well-regarded for their ability to spice up your sex life, and you may try some of these yoga poses to get over your erectile dysfunction.
- Seated forward bend: This can help in boosting your endurance by toning as well as strengthening the perennial muscles of your body, which are known for aiding in erectile rigidity. Practising this pose or asana regularly will not only help in beating erectile dysfunction, but also delay the ejaculation as it can contract the perennial muscles right before the orgasm. It is recommended to try this pose and practice it regularly for at least 10 to 15 seconds at a stretch for better results.
- Plank pose: This asana is one of the most effective ways of treating erectile dysfunction and improve the levels of stamina in the bedroom. After performing it consistently for a week or 10 days, you can notice an uplift of your stamina levels and an increased upper-body strength that is required while having intercourse. You will have to do this regularly and hold the position for as long as you can and lower down your body slowly.
- Raised legs pose: This posture helps in offering an intense workout to the core muscles and involves the glutes and quads as well. This, in turn, aids you to last longer while having intercourse in the missionary position. It also helps in stretching of the muscles which are located at both the sides of the lumbar region and the hip flexor that helps a human being to bend the knees. Practising the exercise on a regular basis increases energy levels and blood flow to the pelvic region and combat erectile dysfunction to an accountable degree.
It is no surprise that premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction lead to various problems that also affects the bonding between two persons. Increased stress levels along with various other factors have contributed to all these health issues that can be easily shot down through proper practice of yogic postures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.