Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.md.farooqYour feedback matters!
I am a male of 53 years of age. I generally go to toilet 3 to 4 to 5 times a day. In morning when I go to toilet after breakfast it make me exhausted. I am suffering from this (whether called ibs) desiese for decades. May it is the reason of my general weakness and sexual as well. Gone through many treatments but works for a while. It also caused embarrassment when I go to relatives. I generally do not feel pressure, so I have to go to toilet for try. Please suggest any permanent cure. Thanks.
I am 65 years old now a days I have got pain in the foot and hand according to medical advice I checked the blood and found uric acid high about 8 what should I do take medicine or control food.?
Hi. I am 40 years young male person. Since 2 month I am suffering from urine burning. Ie while passing the urine from my penis it pains more.
How to stop masturbate and what are disadvantages of masturbate how to stop this bad habit is it causes any serious injury or health problem in body such as bone thinning weakness sperm loss.
If there is one disease which most people would definitely be affected by, it has to be the common cough and cold. It is not without reason that it is called “common cold.” When we look back though, common cold and cough was not so common. It is evident that it has become common due to the lifestyle and environmental changes and can be managed again by looking at how it used to be managed earlier.
Ayurveda believes that health is determined by the balance between the tridoshas in the body, namely vata, pitta, and kapha. Common cough and cold are caused by an imbalance between all 3 components. The type of cough, phlegm, congestion, etc., will vary depending on which dosha is predominant. People who repeatedly have attacks of common cold would be delighted to know there are remedies which are commonly available and can keep these attacks at bay. Read on to know more.
- Garlgling with salted lukewarm water soothes the throat and helps in relieving cough.
- Taking a combination of honey, lemon, and lukewarm water 3 times a day is very effective in preventing common cold.
- Drinking warm liquids like herbal teas and clear vegetable soups with garlic added soothes the throat and also provides antioxidant benefits against cold and cough.
- Boil some handful of tulsi leaves in a litre of water, strain and drink it through the day to get rid of cough and cold.
- Eating onion dipped in honey also can prevent chronic cough and cold.
- Boiling tulsi seeds and ginger in water and drinking this after straining also helps the throat.
- Drinking juice of betel leaves is another natural remedy.
- Add some salt to mustard oil and rub it on the nose and throat to get immediate relief.
- Similarly, a mixture of curd, sugar, and black pepper powder provides relief from cough and congestion.
- A mixture of cinnamon, honey, and pepper also helps people with cough and cold.
- Add a small quantity of asafetida (hing) to a glass of warm water and feel the relief in the lungs and throat.
- Boil water with jaggery and coriander seeds, strain and drink twice a day.
- A mixture of ginger and milk can be used in concentrated form to be instilled in the nose.
- A mixture of fennel seeds and clove powder mixed with honey provides great relief.
- Inhale the vapour of ladies finger from water in which it was boiled. This relieves throat infections and dry cough.
In addition, Ayurveda has specific yogasanas like jal neti, sutra neti, kapalbhati and setubandha, which are aimed at clearing out nasal and airway passages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi My question is I masturbate one time at night only but when I masturbate I do for one hour straight. Does this benefits while I have sex or damages?
My 3 year kid suffers from cold and cough frequently. Is there any homeopathic or Ayurvedic remedy to improve immunity.
I am 25 years old. My first baby. She is 7 weeks old. She sleeps very less compared to other babies her age. She sleeps an average of 5 to 6 hours only. She is very active, makes eye contact, smiles, makes sounds. Everything normal. Her eyes are a little slanted, sticks her tongue out most of the time. One of the doctor brought this to notice. However we always thought her eyes resembles mine. Being my first child, I am going insane. Her hands, feet everything looks normal. Please tell me what are the odds. I do not want to think dat my baby has DS.
I am facing etching problem from last weeks. Its increase day by day and lots of spot on my body even in my private parts. Can you suggest me any cream or tube.
I am 21 years male engineering student having height 5ft3 inches. I am not satisfied with my height. Is there any medications, diet or exercise to increase my height at this age? Please suggest the best that works. Thanx in Advance.
I am 23 year old male and sometimes I feel back pain all of a sudden. I feel the pain even when I breathe. But it will last for only a couple of days. What should I do?
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!