Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. H.m.prasannaYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years male living in HYDERABAD. Having pain in lower back since last six months. The pain is maximum when standing or walking. When I lie down it reduces to negligible level. The MRI report says" Posterocentral and bilateral paracentral disc protrusion at L4-L5 level causing thecal sac compression and bilateral neural foramina narrowing" Screening of cervical shows disc osteophyte complex at C4-C-5, C5-C6, and C6-C7 levels causing mild cord indentation" I am doing back stretching exercises twice daily and stopped taking Medicines as they are not helping much.
1. Myself Gyanendra Verma, from Bareilly UP. I am suffering from backbone pain from last 3-4 months, please tell me the treatment of this disease. 2. My younger brother is suffering from fifiorytis in eyes last 3 months, please suggest the best treatment for this disease.
Hi my son with the age 11 years suffering with spondylitis arthritis from last 3 months, we consulted doctors rheumatologist in but still the problem is spread to foot joints neck and head nerves he could not sit 2 min even please suggest us. The patient getting daily 1 hr savior back pain.
Hi I have done Mri 8 months back and it shows tier 2 miniscus in right leg near knee. Please advice I have mild pain also.
How to over come stone problem permanently. Kindly help me towards my concern. I'm getting this problem once in a wile, Usually I used to feel this problem by getting a heavy back pain in the morning.
My wife is 51 years. She has backache problem and for 3-4 day have having pain on joints and lower portion of both sides of her abdomen. She even cant walk.
How many times can one take isabgol. I use it at nights off and on before going to bed since I am prone to constipation, indigestion and bloating and find it useful in cleaning my bowels. Is there any other alternative which can be tried safely. Prefer home remedy since doctors at times tend prescribe heavy medicines which can have side effects.
I am 42 years old, had asd closure in 2010, presently suffering from backache, neck pain, migraine, joint pain, numbness. What should I do?
What is cervical spondylitis? How this affect the blood circulation in our body? How can we take care of it?
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help cure this issue.
Arthritis is a type of pain in your bones and joints. It is mostly caused over the age when your joints and bones start to grow weaker. In some cases, it is likely to happen earlier as well. However, there are certain ways with which you can cure the arthritis pain.
There are some exercises that can help you reduce the pain and improve your range of motion. Before you start up with your exercise, soak your hands in a warm bowl of water as it reduces the amount of stress in the joints. Here are a few exercises:
- Make a fist: Making a fist with your fingers can help you improve the stretching capacity and flexibility of your bones. Try to stretch till the point where you start to feel the tightness. You will not feel any kind of pain. However, your goal is to get rid of the tightness step-by-step. Remember to wrap your thumb around the fingers as you do so.
- Stretch your fingers: You need to try this stretch in order to improve the movement and the range in which your fingers move. Place your hand on a flat surface with your palm down. Now straighten your fingers as far and as flat as you can without putting any force on your joints to do so. Repeat this procedure 10 to 15 times in two sets.
- Claw stretch: Hold out your hand in front of yourself with the palm facing you and bend the tips of your fingers down so that they touch the base of each finger joint. Your hand should be looking like a claw while you do this exercise.
- Strengthen the grip: This exercise makes it easier for you to open bottles, doorknobs and hold things properly without being afraid of dropping them. Take your palm and make a soft fist then squeeze it as hard as possible. Now hold it for a few seconds and release.
- Strengthen the pinch: This exercise makes your finger muscles stronger. It can help you in your daily chores like opening food packets and turning the keys. All you need to do is try and pinch a soft ball made of foam with the tip of your fingers. Now hold this position for about 30 to 60 seconds and then let go. Repeat this five to six times.
- Finger lift: This helps increase the flexibility in your fingers. Place your hand flat on a table and then lift one finger at a time. Repeat this 10 times.
- Thumb extension: Strengthening thumb muscles helps you lift heavy things. Wrap a rubber band around at the base of your finger joints and place it flat on a table. Now gently try to pull your thumb away from the rest of the fingers.
- Flex your thumb: Place your palm up with the hand in front of you. Stretch the thumb away from the rest of the hand. Then bend it across the palm so that it touches the base of your little finger. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
I have been suffering from lower back pain especially on the right back. The pain kind of radiates to my knee back and its difficult for me to walk freely without pain. I just cannot stand immediately from the lying position. I had an xray done. It showed as sacralisation of L5 vertebrae. Can you please let me know the perfect cure for this? Ill be really grateful.
I am a 29 yrs person old and having joint pains since 3 weeks. I had consulted to the orthopedic but not cure please give me the suggestion.
I am 22 year running. I am suffering from slip disc problem since last 1 & half year. My pain is increasing day by day. Its start with lower back and now its come in my left leg. I am done many things for it but still I am suffering for with this. What can I do I cant understood.
I am a 26 years old male. The work I do involves sitting at a same place continuously for at least a couple of hours. From last few months I have been feeling exhausted most of the day. Apart from this, from a month or so I have been having lower back ache, which doesn't allow me to walk even for 15 min comfortably. Please provide me your valuable advice. Thank you.
Avoid sitting for long time to prevent muscles to get spasms or stiffen and to avoid accumulation of adipose tissues as it may increase the risk of developing waistline
Hence try to do small movements involving hip rotation and moving around for at least 15 minutes every three hours to ensure occupational strain in the joints and to ensure better metabolism