Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H L SwamyYour feedback matters!
I am continuously having my periods from a very long time. The maximum they stop is for a week and then they again start. Please guide me. And I started taking medicine i. E Dub5 and B- long but now they are also not doing anything.
I am a 25 years old indian kerala woman. I hav a doubt regarding my kidney. For skin whitening I drink beetroot juice by cutting only one beetroot daily. I hav heard it wil damage my kidney. So should I stop drinking beetroot juice? Or should I reduce to one in 3 days or something like that? Sir pls advise me. If beetroot is harmful for kidney, pls advice me some other diet for skin whitening which wil not harmfully affect my kidney and other organs of my body.
I am so thin. How can I gain my weight. What to eat an what exercises I have to do to gain my weight. My height is 5.9 and weight is 54. So please give me a suggestion to gain my weight. Height: 175 Weight: 53 Weight goal/target: 10Expected duration of goal: 4-6 monthsLifestyle: Moderately activities Preferences: Vegetarian, Eggetarian, Non-vegetarian.
I am student and I am 21 years old And my weight is 44kg only. I eat all kind of food non veg n veg but there is no affect in my weight from past 5 years. What should I do to put on some weight?
I am suffering with body pains I am not much take care on that in case it has full and completely solution I fallow that.
My dick is too small. How to enlarge it. What are the best English Medicine. We are poor people and cannot afford expensive treatment.
Hello doctor I m anil solanki. I want to know that is the laser operation is safe for my eyes to remove my numbers. Is there any side effect in the future. I have 3.50and 3.75 numbers in my eyes Give me suggestion Thank you.
Hello my name is dharmendra. I have severe stomach pain and vomiting. Icant eat much. I feel like starving and there's also pain in joint. Help me.
My father is suffering from psoriasis and no one doctor is not able to cure. Nothing happening with the medicines just it is increasing day by day since 2 months. Please help me. Please tell me some remedies to cure and improving fast.
Please tell me what is the treatment of hepatitis c and I also want to know that my hair color is turning into white color and I am only 17 years old please tell me what can I do.
My Age z 27 Nd my prob z that my penis nerves bcum week Nd dull due to over masturbation in past. Also I use to smoke marijuana in my colleague time and use to do masturbation after that by watching porn. Due to all this my present life z becoming hell bcas I quit masturbation but still my semen used to ejaculated after I do urine .Nd problem of PE. Erectile dysfunction Nd Nightfall also seems in me. I need your help Dr. please help me to bcum a sexually active like I was in my childhood. My marriage also approach near by due to which I feel guilty how I face her.
Which soap or wash should be used by guys and girls to keep private parts Clean and healthy for also which gel/ lubrication can be used intimacy.Please tell.
I can't see far objects clearly .few years back I was using glasses -0.75 power. But stopped using it after few days .now I don't want to use glasses .is laser treatment good? Is there any drawbacks of it ?please tell me .my age is 20 years.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.