Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Accidentally I got injured with some black dots on face and now it become a bad icon on my face. I need help to get it erased. What should I do?
I am civil engineer working in chemical zone and my skin got blackened due to regular sun exposure and chemical pollution . Please suggest me something that to have glow again. I am getting married in December . So have to act quickly.
Is their any medicine fr white spots in allopathy as I'm suffering from 20 yrs Pls advice gud medicine. But it should not to spread.
I got a black pigmentation below my lips & above chin. Once I consulted doctor he gave clinox_n ointment it was reduced I stopped ointment because am not getting anywhere so again it started so please suggest other solution.
Hello Doctor, Hand became very rough/Hard due to playing tennis. Feeling extremely depressed while hand shaking. Kindly advice how to get smooth and soft Hand.
Dry palms and hands. Wrinkles and peeling off of skin on fingers. Skin on fingers feel hard and dry. What can I do?
I have skinn burning problem when I come in contact with sun. So please give a tips to get out this problem.
I have black spot on my face. I used scar removal cream for 5 month but didn't see any change. What should I do?
My face skin is too skinny However I am a skinny guy My face skin gets touched with the face bone skin which make my face shape and face cut ugly Please suggest some medicines to get a chubby cheeks which make my face perfect.
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.