Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I am always suffering from throat pain from two years I checkup with so many doctor but its not going so pls can you suggests me something.
I am suffering from cold. It does not get cure for long time. I need remedies for cold. I have heavy saliva in throat. I took tablets it does not get cure.
I am 23 years old male. I am suffering from throat problem. Every time when I do toothbrush I get vomited. Recently I am suffering from coughing (productive) I observed grey coloured sputum and sometimes little blood. Please suggest me a good treatment.
From previous two days I am facing scratches in throat I have tried hot tea drinking hot water but nothing works to relief my throat please provide me a solution to it.
Dear sir, Past few days my nose is getting blocked during sleep, I have consulted a doctor. He said it might be cold and given a meftal and sinarest tablets. But its not getting cured. My friend is a pharma he gave me a montewok -LC to use I using it for past 3 days but blockage of nose is not getting relieved please assist.
Iam 22 years old (male. I have listen to high volume at DJ sound system. Iam suffering from ear pain. What should I do.
I am 19 years old I am suffering from allergy from 4 years I am using levosetride'5 tablet while I use that I haven't prblm BT if I stop using that tablet I will suffer severe sneeze so daily I am using that tablet so pls I want permanent solution.
I get headache both side of forehead and have irritation in throat, no clear motion, have to go many time toilet, have too much gastric trouble, have continuous slight pain on above left side of chest and completely soaked by perspiration at 2 to 3 at night. I got checked for heart trouble but it was not found two year back. I request how I must start my treatment. I am 74 years. I generally take vege non gastric foods and try to morning walk.
I feel really dizzy and weak and I sometimes have blackouts at random times. I also feel like i'm going to collapse I don't know what it is so please help.
Last week week I clear dust of my ear I feel some pain and notice some blood on cotton is it fearable? What should I do?
I have sinus from many years. I consulted so many doctors. But it does not reduced. Please give me reasonable answer for it. Who to reduce it.
I have heartburn, acidity problem from a long time. Always having irritation in throat. I want to consult a doctor in gurgaon. please help me.
I'm suffering from. dizziness and fatigue Sometimes I imagine something that it's not fact so I go up in my dreams and imaginations for many minutes until I feel indeed to sleep so I go to sleep then when I wake up I feel that I have to sleep again.
When I feel cold. I suffer with a lot of headache and ear pain. can I know what is the reason? Please help me.
I have hearing in sounds ,and I did otoscope test also, they said there is no problem with ears and I have nasal problem because of blocking of nose ,sounds are coming they said, and I had gone through nose operation ,now my nasal problem (sinus) is cured and not there at all but these sounds are still coming from ears ,is it cause of blood infection and cells growth due to cancer or what ,and I have also itching over whole body through ,tell me a solution plz.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.