Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. H K PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have lost my smelling ability past 3 years. Now all the odors became near to same for me. I knew that I lost my smelling ability. Is this very dangerous.
2 months ago I had surgery sinusitis at hospital. But still I am suffering from fever, pain in head, neck and some time in face and ears. Can you give me advice what to do now. Please help me.
I am 24 year old, I got injured in my head 3 month before. now I have sometimes pain in my left side ear, what should I do? please reply my questions.
My wife 36 years old her weight 68 kg height 5.4 feet and having thyroid past 1 yr taking thyronorm 5mg daily she complains of blockage and Uneasiness in throat.Please advise
I am 24 years old, I cannot breath in one nasal of my nose from past one year. Please give me solution.
I am suffering from sinus problem and osteoarthritis. Taking mahayogaraj guggul and lakshadi guggul but it does not make my disease come round and I feel when sinus attacks are dominant joint pain increases. What shall Ido?
I am getting vertigo in left side of head coupled with dis balancing. I am on etizolam 0.5 mg and deverflaxamine and migrabeta 40 mg. But still feeling vertigo on left side. Also, taking physio in form of heating and ultrasonic probe and doing regular exercises. But not that much improvement. Please advise. Mri is also ok.
Sir, my sister is suffering from serious sinus and doctors have advised her to nasowash but she is not getting well. What to do sir?
I am having a sweet like taste below my throat nd above my chest area closer to throat from many days. When I eat something bitter for 1 or 2 days it goes away automatically but then comes back on eating something sweet. Help me plz.
Hi! My daughter is 12 year old she is suffering from cold from last one week. I gave her febrex plus but she is still complaining of blocked nose. Pls suggest some good medicine. She does not have other health problems nor she is having fever now.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.