Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H JunjanaYour feedback matters!
Is it fine to introduce liquid diet to 3 months baby as breastfeeding is insufficient for my baby's need?
I am 35 year old. I have one daughter 8 year old and 1 year old son. My son does not sleep at night. He do not play only crying with close eyes Please suggest proper treatment for him.
My 13 yr old daughter is having chronic urinary problem. She has to rush to the washroom every 15-30-45 mins interval. And also having itching and bedwetting since last yr. She has taken several antibiotics and medicines and has been shown to many doctors. They are yet not able to diagnose the reason of her problem. Can any doctor relief my daughter from that problem.
My grand daughter is 4 & half months old. Her birth weight was 1.680 kgs only. Now she weighs 5.500 kgs. She is not being breast feed, & is presently on nanpro 1. She is having problem of mood irritation & shows fear signs from generally medium to light sounds. It looks like she is having problems of the extreme climatic conditions with mercury rising above 42 degree. Can we start giving her ro water, in addition to powdered milk. Kindly also suggest other remedies.
My son 8 months old suffering from cold and mild fever and also having motions at least 5 times a day from the last two days. Please help us sir.
Hi, my son is now 5 month old. He is on powder milk i. E. Nan pro 1 but after heard the news for nan pro -find live lerve in powder. We are worried. So suggest other good milk powder.
My nephew is 4 years old in nursery class. But the problem is he doesn't speak. Guide us what to do.
Baby is 1 month old now and Need remedy for rashes at bottom part .cries to much whenever pass gas and stool .not able to sleep properly from past two week.
My baby is 6.500 kg and he is healthy baby can I give him pedicloryl for flight journey? He is 6 month old.
My daughter who is 2 years and 8 months is suffering from boiled watery pimples which r getting burst n becoming black again new r starting, she is also feelings itching. She had the same problem earlier also twice I had given her azithromycin 200 on doctors prescription, so now also from 3 days I have been going the same syrup but she is not recovering pls suggest what to do.
My baby is 5 months old. He is not getting proper milk through breastfeeding. What should I give him?
Hello Doctors , My son new born with 2 months now and we are using for bottle feeding with similar 1 advance because my wife is not having enough breast milk so my question here is that which is the best feeding bottle we can buy and what is the process for cleaning the bottle and nipple. Kindly suggest your valuable responses. Thanks
My daughter is 8 1/2 months old and 6.6 kg weight. She is having high fever as 103 I have given call 120 mg 3.5 ml but fever didn't go down and I did sponging also. So I gave her meftal 3.5 ml after 1.30 min gap . Is there any side effect.
The appearance of the milk teeth is one of the most awaited landmarks in a child's life. The first teeth to erupt are usually the lower front teeth during 6 to 8 months of life, and the last milk tooth to fall off is at 12 to 14 years of age. The playful nature of teeth, difficulty to make them maintain good oral hygiene, and the food habits put the children at increased risk of dental disease.
Very often, because they are in place for a shorter duration, parents tend to ignore decay in the milk teeth. But whether it is decay or gum disease or broken teeth, it is important to immediately treat them.
Listed below are some functions that milk teeth play:
- Eating: They may be exerting slightly lesser force than the bigger permanent teeth, but they still play a significant role in chewing and digestion. Children with weak, missing, or decayed molars have poor nutrition and food habits due to their inability to chew food well.
- Esthetics: A child with a good set of teeth and an open smile is loved by all. This adds not just to the beauty of the child but also to his self-worth and self-esteem. These children feel more confident and are more social.
- Speech development: A good set of teeth are essential for the child's speech development. Improper spacing between teeth or lost tooth not replaced can lead to speech issues.
- Space Maintenance: In addition to the above functions, the milk teeth also help to preserve and "maintain" the space that is required for the permanent teeth. As the permanent tooth nears eruption, the milk tooth, gets resorbed, becomes mobile, and finally falls off. In cases where the primary tooth was lost and not replaced, the space may be reduced due to movement of the adjacent and opposing tooth into this space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- In the very early stages, before regular dental care can begin, the teeth can be wiped off with a gauze wrapped on the finger.
- By the first year of life, brushing should be introduced along with rinsing after each meal.
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis with regular cleaning should be started by first year of life.
- If the dentist identifies the child to be prone to decay, fluoride application and/or pit and fissure sealants should be used.
These are sufficient reasons to take care of the primary teeth, which play a very important role. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.