Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.d.r. RadhakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I face d problem of darkness of underarms very badly. please suggest m name of cream or any treatment.
Dr. m in wheatish skin tone I m.going for glutathione injection course to get lighter skin tone. Is it helpful.
Where do I start. I have alway had lumps in my breast. Always very lumpy. Went for a mammogram and ultra sound yesterday. Well I don't know why this one upset me so much. Was very teary. That the mammogram first to be told that they had to do more imaging on the left. Then the U/S and was told they.
I don't use drink water mostly. Coz I won't get thirsty so much. Coz of that my skin and face were always dry type. Tel me some vitamin and tips to which I got thirsty most and drink water more.
Hi, I suffered from jock itch for a few months, I initially tried the Candid Dusting powder which helped a little but the itching was always back so then I took a anti fungal cream from pharmacy named Clobiprop NM which helped reducing the rashes but still they came back as soon as I stopped applying the cream. So after multiple Attempts I applied a stronger cream Clop GM which reduced the rash and itch but now the skin is turned white and it hurts and itches. Please suggest some cure or medication.
I am getting rashes on my stomach and hands, I am using dettol liquid in bath water and some antifungal soap but they don't gone, please help me.
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do ?
I am suffering from a skin problem on my scalp. There is itching, redness and dryness. Most important my dry skin peels off specially in sunlight. I am also suffering from hair fall. When I shave there comes white patches on the face. I am on a medication from past 2 years. I am ok only when I take medicines. When I stop taking them, again this problem happens. I need a permanent cure. Thank you.
I am 23 years old male I have been using momate furoate cream usp for 4 years. My face became white but if I stop using the cream my face getting dry and worse even very black .how can I restore my skin condition please help me.
I'm 31 years unmarried female. I used have my periods after every 23 days now from last 2 months I have periods after every 26 days. Is it normal or something worrisome. please help me. I'm really worried. I also want to mention that from last 2 months I'm treating my anal fissure. I have changed my diet. I jus have more fiber diet and have white meat otherwise I used to have red meat. please let me kno what's wrong with me.
I am 21 years old and my skin is very oily and in summer season there will ne a lot of swat is emitted from my face so what should I have to do for making my skin glowing amd oil free please suggest me some thing.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.