Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H ChikkabyrappaYour feedback matters!
Nilima is 15 yrs. Old. Has mensuration problem. About 2/ to 3 months she has no period. Because of this hers body is aching. With light temperature. She seems very weak and lethargic. Refer some home remedy thanks.
I m 20 year old male. And I have a problem in my nose. Because I am suffering cold and very quickly influence with dust. What I do?
I am taking Metformin and ovabless for pcod, can it also help regularize my period as I have also irregular period problem.
I am 65 years old now a days I have got pain in the foot and hand according to medical advice I checked the blood and found uric acid high about 8 what should I do take medicine or control food.?
I am suffering from very high fever when I check my fever it is 103. F and I eat paracetamol also but it doesn't react so please tell me what to do.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from prostate gland pain can you suggest any doctor whom to see Sir, I have few symptoms like pain while traveling in bike, while standing for long time, its paining while ejection while intercourse, main symptoms is when I go to motion transparent white color jelly type thing is discharged, when the pain is high urination also stuff whenever I take any antibiotic like meftal spas are dolo next day there is no pain. Please help.
I am 36 years pls from last three days severe stomach ache and cramps along with loose & watery motions completely weak on first day it's almost 20 times the motion continued. Took Norflox, Spasmnik plus, Roko,tabs but still no use pls advise.
I haven't sleep for 2 days and I had a headache, pain in eyes and body and having high fever can you please help me.
Sir I am diabetic and I need an ans fm sexologist. For my early ejaculation. I have ordered malebooster pro. An tablet. Is it safe to use.
I am an diabetic patient and I just wanted to know about insulin pump my aunty says its very expensive it cost almost 2 lakhs is it true?
Can you give me suggestion which medicine can increase my penis size please give me name of medicine and that not take more time and which penis size is normal for give satisfaction to my partner.
My wife is 24 years old and I am 33 years old and I am not able to stay longer in bed with her I think I am not able to satisfy her and my erection is also faster please suggest me.
Did you know that HIV/AIDS is still one of the top 10 killers among African Americans ? 5th for men, 7th for women? Furthermore, the majority of all reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis occur among Blacks, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There?s no vaccine to prevent HIV or cure for AIDS or viral STDs, but in 2015, there are so many ways to protect yourself and others from infection.
1. ?You and your health matter.? You can shape your health and future by taking care of your sexual health today. We know you have a lot on your plate, but you need to make room for sexual health. Just like other aspects of your health ? heart health, diabetes and blood pressure ? it?s worth your time. Taking care of your sexual health can help you enjoy a healthier body, satisfying sexual life, positive relationships and peace of mind.
First, value who you are and decide what?s right for you. Sex is a natural part of life, and it can bring you pleasure, intimacy and joy, but it?s up to you to decide if and when you choose to have sex. Think about what you want in line with your personal values, desires and boundaries. These might change depending on your stage in life.
Treat your partners well and expect them to treat you well. Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, comfortable and safe. Partners should respect your boundaries and should care your about health.?
2. ?Get smart about your body and protect it. There are many different ways you can express yourself sexually and some activities are riskier than others. Before you have sex, it?s important to get informed about the risks of different sexual activities and the steps you can take to help protect yourself. If you?re engaging in vaginal, anal or oral sex, barrier methods, such as the male and female condom can greatly reduce your risk of contracting HIV and other STIs.
And women, if you?re having sex, you need to think about protecting yourself from both unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are the only method that offers dual protection. Some women are now using two methods ? a condom along with another contraceptive method, such as the IUD or pill ? to provide added protection against pregnancy. African-American girls are leading the way when it comes to dual protection with 13 percent using this strategy.?
3. ?Get tested for HIV. Testing is the gateway to care and treatment. With care and treatment, people with HIV can lead longer and healthier lives, just as people live with other long-term health conditions, but if you wait to too long, treatment is not as effective.
HIV testing is recommended at least once for all adolescents and adults. You should be tested at least once a year if you have had sex without a condom, have multiple partners, have an STI, or share drug-injection equipment.
If you?re a man who has sex with men, you should be tested at least once a year. And, you should be tested every 3-6 months if you have unprotected sex, have multiple partners, share drug-injecting equipment, or have a partner who engages in any of these behaviors.?
4. ?Get screened regularly for other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk for HIV. People who have genital herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea are more likely to get HIV. These STIs, which can cause a sore or break in the skin, disrupt barriers that provide protection against infections and may allow HIV to more easily enter your body. Regular screening is key since many of these STIs don?t have symptoms, but if they?re detected early, they can be cured or effectively treated. Regular screening for a variety of STIs is recommended for both women and men.?
5. ?If you are at significant risk of HIV infection, consider taking Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which is a drug that can prevent HIV infection. People who are at significant risk of HIV infection should talk with their health care provider about PrEP. PrEP can help you prevent HIV by taking a pill every day. It can lower risk by 92 percent (CDC). To be the most effective, it must be taken every day. When someone is exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, PrEP can help stop the virus from establishing a permanent infection. PrEP is a powerful prevention tool, and when combined with condoms and other prevention methods, it can provide even greater protection than if used alone.?
6. ?Make sexual health part of your health care routine. Find a health care provider who makes you feel comfortable. Have open conversations about how to stay healthy, and any concerns that you have. Take charge of your health and make sure you get all of the sexual health care services that are recommended for you, including vaccines and screenings for STIs and HIV. To learn more about specific services for women and men.
I'm experiencing pain in my rectum area since few days. There's a small inflammation type on the inner part of the anus. I also experience some pain after passing stool.
I am tired of this precum how to get rid of these I am an athlete I don't want this thing in my life and I am shy to go for Dr. so btr give me a nice suggestion to get rid of these precum.
Some love it, some hate it because of the smell that stays behind. However, it is advisable to eat a lot of onions, as they are very good for your health.
Cooking the onions kill their medicinal properties. That is why red onions should be eaten raw and untreated. There are a lot of combinations, and if you're brave enough, you can eat it as a side dish almost every lunch. Today, we'll give you 7 reasons to add red onions to your diet.
Stops cancer cell growth
Onions are rich sulfur compounds that protect the body from stomach cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer and prostate cancer. They are also effective in fighting off bacteria in the urinary tract.
Raw onions increase the production of insulin. If you are a diabetic, you have a good reason to regularly eat fresh raw onions.
Fibers found in raw onions can help you in the fight against constipation. They force out toxins and hard food particles from your intestines.
Help for a sore throat
Make onion juice. It's great for healing colds and sore throats.
If you are tormented by nosebleeds, red onions can stop the bleeding. You can also smell onions for healing nose bleeds.
It protects the heart
Onions can help protect the heart from coronary disease. Onions can also control high blood pressure.
Controls cholesterol levels
Raw onions control cholesterol levels and lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.