Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. H.C. VenkateshYour feedback matters!
For past 2 days my health is down and yesterday water blisters (dull red) start erupting firstly on head followed by back ,chest and face. Fever and headache too and today chest and back pain also started WHAT TO DO?
Sir, I have been using isotretinoin 20mg from last 1.5 years but I use 30caps after a gap 1 months. I am not showing any of side effects form it so far except drying of lips. Can I continue using it. Is it gonna affect my health. I am male, 21 years old. And suffering form Keratosis Pilaris (KP. Does isotretinoin affect any hormonal balance.
I am 17 years old male and I hv several deep dark spots on my face. I used certain creams but it did not work. I want to remove those dark spots by laser treatment. So can it be treated through laser? Or what else I should do now.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
My skin is dark Can I use any hydroquinone (melacare, SKIN BRIGHT) cream and which is the best cream and how to use that Or agar main kab is cream ko chod sakta hu?
Sir after using melalite XL . I had some radish burning type of signs on my face . So sir how this signs can be lightened . please suggest me the medicine or cream to recover from this problem .
My hear is all white what I do for make black and shining my hear I use also aambla oil and also eat aambla Please tell me what I do for my hear long amd also black.
I have whiteheads on my face, its been more than 2 years and I am unable to get rid of it. Can you please help me out? Is it better to use Himalaya neem face wash? Or should I use soap?
Sometimes I had a little pain in one of my breast but pain was not too much but do not know why I am soo scared off.
My face is becoming dull day by day, n I.am worried I don't become permanently dark, pls suggest me some medicine n diet so that I can regain brightness of my face.
I had pimples mark on my face. Kindly suggest some way to remove those marks. Another problem is that for last 5 days I am having pain in eyes. While watching TV or using computer. Actually I teach student on computer for continuous 2 hours daily. Kindly suggest something for both the problem.
In daily routine I used to drink 1.5 liter water in morning 7: 45AM and the reach office after 9: 30AM I again started drinking small amount of water and and I start urinating. In morning urination from 10 to 13 I need to push little more to urinate out but in evening it become normal to urinate. I want confirm that what could be the cause of extra push to urinate out. Is it because of prostate enlargement, if yes then what test I should go for to confirm.
Preputialplasty is a cosmetically more acceptable procedure.
Sir sometimes when I go to toilet for doing potty, blood comes with yellow like gel is there any serious matter? Or what will I do?
I am suffering from allergy problem since last two years. Used medicine such as alleges atarax hhlevo etc. But fully not covered. What to do.
Me and my wife both have been suffering from skin rashes problem for at least 1 year. At first I had rashes near my private part which is known as jock itch. But now I have rashes on my back, shoulder, chest, elbow. I was given terbinafine 250 and lulifin ointment for 2 month. But I didn't get best result. My wife has rashes in breast fold, near private part, on back (seems like ringworm), neck Rashes are red in colour and painful. Itchy too but not that much. please .help me. I live in a rural area where no skin doctor available. I went to a dermatologist 4 months ago. He prescribed terbinafine tab, lulifin ointment and a powder.
My skin is dull. My skin doesn't feel fresh. My face has blackheads, uneven tone. I want my skin to glow and have fairer complexion.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.