Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. H BasavarajYour feedback matters!
Anger and temperamental issues are a very common part of a person’s identity. It is there from birth and is thought to mirror the hereditary qualities. It can be permanently present or could be triggered in certain situations. Some people have a hot temperament than others. However, there are a few ways with which temperamental issues can be dealt with effectively. These are as follows:
- Individual or group therapy sessions can be useful. A commonly utilised sort of treatment, psychological behavioural treatment treats people or groups with discontinuous unstable issues.
- Distinguish which circumstances or practices may trigger a forceful reaction
- Figure out how to overcome anger and control wrong reactions utilising procedures, for example, relaxing preparing, re-thinking circumstances (psychological rebuilding) and learning adapting attitudes.
Distinctive types of medications may help in the treatment of temperamentally unstable issues. These medicines may incorporate certain antidepressants (particularly specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs), anticonvulsant mind-set stabilisers or different medications if necessary.
Controlling your outrage
Some portion of your treatment may include:
- Unlearning issue conduct.
- Adapting admirably to anger.
- Rehearsing the systems you learn in treatment to help you perceive what triggers your fits and outrage and how to react in ways that work for you rather than against you.
- Building up an arrangement. Work with your specialist to build up an arrangement of activity for when you feel yourself getting irate. For instance, in case that you think you may lose control; try to expel yourself from that circumstance. Go for a walk or call a trusted friend to attempt to quiet down.
- Dodging liquor and other substance use. These substances can build forcefulness and the danger of harmful temperamental outrages.
Consider taking these actions before a crisis emerges:
- Call someone at home or someone you trust for help and guidance.
- Keep all guns away or covered up. Try not to give the abuser the key or use the gun.
- Gather a crisis pack that includes things you will require when you leave, for example, additional garments, keys, individual papers, medicines and cash. Conceal it or leave the pack with a trusted friend or neighbour. Try to go away from the situation so hat you do not do something regrettable.
- Educate a trusted neighbour or friend regarding your condition so that he or she can call for help if needed.
- Know where you will go and how you will arrive back in case that you feel angry, regardless of the possibility that it implies you need to leave during the night. You might need to work on escaping your home securely.
- Decide on a code word or visual flag that implies you require the police and tell it to your friends, family or your children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Sir can I use kojiglo gel only at night or I should use twice a day because sir I use ekran sunscreen lotion at morning and how much time does kojiglo takes to work.
My kid is 2 years old, she had fallen down now the teeth is paining and she is feeling fever can you suggest the remedy for that problem. Some of my relative given me the solution like just take antibiotic and fever syrups for three days it will be solved. And those teeth are going to be black now.
I am totally depressed of my life. I tried to commit suicide a lot of time . But I could not because I love my family. They do not know about my suicidal feeling . My family loves me too. But today I am feeling alone. Do not want to survive. My family loves me but I think I do not deserve their love.
I have liver problem in my stomach and throat at some days at least two years happened give properly medical reports at few days please give advice to take a medicine to doctors.
How to get rid of pimple marks and pores to get filled. Due to pimples. Chicks looking damaged due to pimple.
I am vomiting almost everyday in the morning while brushing my teeth, its been 2 weeks , but today I saw blood in the vomit, I don have any kind of pain in the stomach.
I am 23 years old I am facing heavy bleeding during my periods this time. Normally my periods days ranged from 3to 4 days. This time it's still going on 5th day even. The bleeding is normal as the other days but I am not getting the reason for this.
I am looking hair quickly and I tried all shampoo but no effect. I am not sure what else can I do? Can you please hep me out.
Getting mild tingling sensation for sometime on the left side of lips. Not going away. What could it be ?
I am 21 years of age and I don't see any growth in my height my recent height is 5'3 inches is there any fast solution for it this is really becoming a very big issue in my life in future it would be very handful of you if you suggest me the best possible way to overcome this. thank you.
I am male of 56years past 6month I am suffering from back its diverting to one leg right leg. In my MRI shows there is bulge in L4 L5.
Back pain is one of the top reasons that people start to lose mobility in middle age. Pain can prevent people from engaging in physical activity, making it more difficult for them to maintain a healthy weight and keep up their strength, stamina, and balance as they age. So treating and handling back pain that results from injuries or health problems is crucial for staying on the path of a healthy and active life.
Seeing that most people spend roughly a third of their lives lying in bed, choosing the right mattress is essential for managing low back pain. It can realize the difference in whether you can sleep at night and function the next day.
In the past, doctors often recommended very firm mattresses. But one study, based on a waiting-room survey of 268 people with low back pain, found that those who slept on orthopedic (very hard) mattresses had the poorest sleep quality. There was no difference in sleep quality between those who used medium-firm and firm mattresses.
Soft mattresses, on the other hand, can also be problematic. While a soft mattress that adjusts to your body?s natural curves may help the joints align favorably, you might also sink in so deeply that your joints twist and become painful during the night.
If you desire to find out whether a firmer mattress would feel better than the one you?re currently using, try putting a plywood board under your mattress to dampen the movement from the bedsprings, or try placing your mattress on the floor.
Of course, you can also go to a mattress showroom and test a variety of models. Simply keep in mind that what feels comfortable for a few minutes in a store might not translate into a good night?s sleep. A more reliable test is to discover how you feel after sleeping on different types of mattresses while away from home ? for example, at a hotel or a friend or relative?s house.