Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H BasavarajYour feedback matters!
I feel very tired always. I do not do any work all the day. But still I feel tired. Please suggest me any tip.
My head pains a lot while bending back and looking down. I guess I am getting migraine strokes. Can you please tell about it symptoms?
I am suffering from hairfall and hair damage problem I have used each and every good product but still there is no effect. So please tell me the solution of this problem?
Dear sir I am suffering from my stomach problems I want to loss my weight but I don't know how to decrease so please help me sir.
How to wake up early in the morning like 8 am. I wake up 12 pm even 1: 30 pm I don't know why but I sleep 2 am. I want to sleep 11 pm but I can't sleep. Please help.
I hv started suffering from knee pain. X ray was done, doctor says it is due to aging, cartilage problem. Can we generate cartilage by changing food habits or supplements.
I'm 23 years old male. I have been suffering from malaria since I was 8 years old and still every year I am suffering. I take some injection in pharmacy but still it can't be cure completely. So pleas help me what should I do.
My dad age 53, suffering from varicose veins gr 3. Doctor advised laser surgery. Is there any other way to avoid surgery. His legs have become black colour n can't able to walk much r stand long hours. He does work standing continuously l.we are postponing surgery since one year. Does it lead to any complications further? please suggest.
My face is very sensitive even to facepowder also. Pimples are generating all over the face. My face is too oily and also I sweat too much. Whats the solution for this? I even tried natural methods like with lemon, it also developed pimples.
How much year old baby should start brush on his teeth. My daughter is 1.5 years old. Which paste should we use for her.
About 70% hair density is reduced by lasers.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.