Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GyaneshwaraYour feedback matters!
I am not taking proper sleep due to work tension so can I take sleeping pills to reduce this stress.
I am 24 year old from last 3 to 4 months I don't feel excited in my pennies it doesn't hard like before and I also tried to sex with my partner but I didn't do it. What should I do?
Hi I have quick discharge problem during sex It takes 2 or 3 minutes eprox. My age is 41 suggest some exercise or medicine And how to increase time. Thank you.
Nails significantly reveal about your overall health.When well taken care of, nails not only look good but they also help you stay healthy.
Follow these tips for a shining nails.
1. Moisturize - Use a Hand-Nail cream regularly to avoid ragged cuticles and flakey skin. Moisture keeps your nails in a good shape.
2. Mild Soaps - Use specially formulated hand foams to wash your hands. Certain anti-bacterial soaps can strip away layers of essential oils from your skin, thus leaving your palms dry and even itchy.
3. Massage - Massage your cuticles regularly. This will help improve blood circulation to the tips as well as stimulate the entire nervous system promoting the growth of strong and healthy nails.
4. Manicure - Treating your hands once a month to a relaxing manicure is an excellent idea. Not only do your nails end up looking fabulous but the additional TLC will go a long way in ensuring that your hands don’t look twice their age. Scrubbing off the dead cells, applying a ‘hand mask’ and then some relaxing massage as you close your eyes to some soothing music, is just what ‘nail therapy’ is all about.
5. Maintain - It’s a common knowledge that the skin on our hands tends to age quicker as it is often left exposed to the elements such as the harsh sun or extreme winters. To maintain your manicured nails, use a sunscreen regularly and wear gloves in the winters and even while going about household chores such as doing the dishes or mopping the floor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
From couple of months I had never received a NIGHTFALL (comming out sperm during sleep).... I am seeing the DREAM but NIGHTFALL isn't happening to me... Sir what is the problem.. Thnks
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old facing sleep disorder. Mostly I am into night shifts and I stay asleep for only 4 hours after that I won't. Will feel sleepy in office. Could you please help me out.
Maine apne gf ke sath 3 time sex kya Successful sex kiya But when 4th time sex karnay ko try kiya. mera dick erect nhi huwa maine socha Erectile dysfunction hai, Bt maine fir mera ek dusra larki frnd ka sath sex kya to successful gya. Please give me solution dear Doctor
I have sensitive skin on my pennies want to make it hard what I can do? having problem while having sex I will cum soon.
Drink lassi, nimbu pani, roohafza to release the body heat along with amla aloevera juice.
I am suffering from heavy throat pain and stomach pain, little feverish. Can you suggest what I should do.
People who eat fruit and #vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases. Usda's my plate encourages making half your plate fruits and vegetables.
Vegetables are an important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many #nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins a, e and c. Options like #broccoli, spinach, #tomatoes and #garlic provide additional benefits, making them a superfood!
Potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure. Dietary fiber from vegetables helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower risk of heart disease.
Folate (folic acid) helps the body form healthy red blood cells. Women of childbearing age who may become pregnant and those in the first trimester of pregnancy need adequate folate to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and spina bifida during fetal development.