Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GuruswamyYour feedback matters!
I am little prone to junk food. N no addiction of alcohol or cigarette. But m havn low sperm count. please help.
Q: Sir Iam a 21year old boy Iam masturbating from my 9class when I was just 13year old not very often but 3-4times a week for which I have a very poor health my weight is just 45kg and I am unable to control it now also is their any precaution to control such feelings any medicine? How can I improve my health? Is my past habit will affect to my future life? Is this abnormal.
I am 47yrs male having pain behind my right ear with headache and acidity please suggest me treatment.
Hello doctors, I am having pcos and thyroid issues. In January I started taking clomiphene citrate and injectable. Each month I have ovulated but not conceived. This month also I took clomiphene and injectable and on day 12 I went for an ultrasound and found my follicles were very small so my doctor ask me to go for some test. Later I went for another ultrasound on day 16 and found I ovulated but on the same day I got my reports that the prolactin levels were high @72. So my doctor put me on Cabergoline (twice in week) for 6 weeks. My AF was due yesterday although I am having regular menstruation cycle of 30 days. But still my Af Didn't came. So my question is can I be pregnant because I ovulated this month too? What are the chances? Taking Cabergoline from last two weeks only. Also had a stillbirth one year ago due to IUGR and high blood pressure.
Sir last 15 days my 9 month son have allergy on full body, now last one week my wife and my daughter have some problem please suggest reason and what to take, thank you.
I have sex with my partner still not properly tight my penis. I have drinking daily from last long 1.5 year. Any problem to drinking daily in sex life.?
Whenever we get cold and throat problems should we at once take antibiotics or should we take natural things at priority first and antibiotics at last and should we try our best to get out of cold and infections the natural way only.
I am suffering from headache from last two days. Specially when I start reading books it started paining in my eyes. Is it serious or it will okay within sometime.
Hello doctor I am Suraj I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from fever problem so what should I do.
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.
Which type of food taken by a sugar person. How to control the sugar level. What is the maximum level of sugar in human body.
Hey doctor my hands are shivering when doing something seriously what is the reason for that and suggest how can I change that.
Anyone with Chronic Prostatitis ever had a turp done. I did, but it was only one of a number of other factors I was having down there?
I am 26 yrs female suffering from allergic rhinitis. Only dust, strong odour and cold she start sneeze and watery discharge from nose. She uses allopathic anti allergic medicine montair fx. I want homeopathic medicine for complete cure. Kindly help me.
Lying on your side with painful side up can be opted for some time
But lying face up on your back delays relocation of the bulges disc to its original position