Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Gururaj. G.pYour feedback matters!
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.
I am suffering from memory loss, is there any medicine or treatment for my problem? Please suggest me sir.
I am depression patient from last 12 years & taking medicine of anti depression. Now I am addicted to drugs. Recent age is 40 male. Please advice.
I want to erase my bitter past sequences that had happened to me. But I could not do so. What should I want to do to erase those happenings?
My daughter suffered by epilepsy. Only two times one year before. Dr. prescribed to take, 500 mg levipil twice per day. morning 500 mg eve 500mg. Since one year seizure had not come. She is studying CA. CAN WE STOP TO TAKE MEDICINE. GANESH.
I am going through depression as whichever business m starting its not getting any response. And thought I am suffering from stress and depressed. What should I do. And please do not say that not to think about it. How can our mind can not think? Its natural. So please suggest me with some true consults.
I am 29 years old, working lady. For previous 1 year I am suffering from mental stress. Due to that I forgot many things, can' t remember what happpened 2-3 dqays ago. Is it a disease? my memory was so sharp before 1 year and now I forgot small small things.
I feel headache when I do too much study, what can I do to get rid of this, I am an engineering student. I must study.
The doc prescribed me benfotiamine, mecobalamin, alpha lipoic acid, chromium picolinate and inositol for anxiety and nerves strongness but now I m facing issues like lack of concentration in studies and lack of multi tasking skills how can these side effects be reversed and is their any other side effects of these vitamins/minerals given to non diabetic.
I am very angry person. When anger will come, I can not control it. Please give suggestion that what I will do ?
I am 32 years old working as lecturer but still I feel very depressed because my husband is not earning enough wat shall I do to be energetic so that my kids will be happy.
Depression! as I observe lack of interest in anything! I will not eat properly I will not feel hunger! I ignore many things n will not concentrate! I feel dull n depressed all time! please help me to come out my depression!
How Can I Easily Stop Smoking, While I am addicted, and it is really very tuff to me, but I can feel that it effects very badly on my health.
I am feeling very nervous sometimes. Sometimes I am very tensed without reason, I mean by thinking so many things.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.