Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gururaj. G.PYour feedback matters!
When I was small I use to faint on one ocassion of the other. At the age of 19, I developed some unpleasantness in my body. I was told that it is not stomch problem rather schizophrenia. I took medicine and did a lot of exercise I became normal. Subsequently, at the age 31 the same problem replapsed. This lasted for two years & medicine and exercise were of no help. Subsequently, I improved through some homepathic medicine. At the age of 50, the same problem began and I fainted on several ocassions. After thinking it to be again a' psychiatric problem, I was told that it is' seizure. I took medicine for 4 years but all through I was not the same self. When the doctor reduced medicine the seizure once again recurred. At age of 56 years I am both on psychiatric medicine (nexito 10) and neurological medicine (3 eptoin & 1-2 lacoset). What is the problem with me? is it going to last for the remaining years of my life? does schizophernia at an earlier stage becomes epilepsy in the later stage of life? as per horroscope moon means mind and 6th house means desease. My simple strength moon is the 6th house. Moon also means mother. My sister was born 11 months after my birth and hence separated. When I was borne there was heavy rain and there was moon in the sky. On fool moon day i. E. Lunar the lunatics in an assylum are told to see the full moon.
I have problem of fits .I take treatment and my EEG and MRI also normal .so what is the cause behind it?
Hello, im married 32 years of age with 2 kids. Last 2 years im facing financial constraints due to loss in business. I know im in a serious depression state which has created a gap between me.
Here are some problems that can create difficulties in speaking
I was not feeling well so I went to doctor, doctor gave me antibiotic tablets, but after taking the tablets I was feeling well ,but after some hours inside my body was full paining my hands an legs and my mouth would become dry, but I would eat normally ,only my body is paining little fever is inside it is going an coming as in Mumbai the climate is changing ,can you tell me what to do for it .thanks.
I had been suffering from mental anxiety, disturbance. I feel mentally weak. Physically I am ok but not mentally. I can not concentrate easily. What homeopathy medicine should I take?
What usvyhe symptoms 8f aids. I hv a pain in whole of my body. How can it be prevented. please h3lp me out. How can I get well.
My mom behaves differently. She goes anywhere and does not know how she went. Her anger is uncontrollable and when she cool down she forget how she behaved. Please help.
During lavatory (dry cough) it pains me in the right below the lungs since 5 days. I had kidney stone past 1 year but was drained before. I smoke 7 cigarettes a day, Age 21 Male.
Hi I am abbas WI would like to know the reasons Last night my room mate and I went for outing we had alcohol 180 ml each from there we had birayni but after he had food after 20 mins his face was totally sweating and he was unable to stand also he was telling he is getting unconscious suddenly And he told me that this is happened after dinner only and this was 2nd time happened Iwas thinking that this is happen bcoz of blood pressure issues Can u pls help me with reason.
Hi sir/madam, This on behalf of my friend who am I want to marry her. In her past life she had a love with other person. When they're in love he got married with other girl by force of his family. Unfortunately he had distill myopathy, so his wife given divorce to him. And he stated to my Friend that I loved you and I leave her with the same reason. And they are in love back but she wants to help him and settle his life. I explained her the way of problems you have to face if y want to Marry him. After that she left him. Now presently I want to marry her and she is my childhood friend. And our families are friends . From my family side I made accepted for her to marry. Now she is saying that if I marry you I feel my self awkwardly if he this my ex knows. And I am preparing her to change her wrong thinking thoughts. I dint have this is as a problem to me. Could you please suggest her whom she should marry . Whether I would be or else her parents decided? Could you please suggest to her the best way and let us know your clinic information if it's required to take counseling on this. Your suggestion makes a beautiful life for some one.
Dear Sir/Mam My mind disturb every time when I read book and learn any paragraph so not remember me and every time I am in tension so please solved my problem.
Hi sir, I am 24yo! due to study pressure I can never sleep before 2am (sometimes upto morning) and then sir its getting so hard for ne to study during day time*except classes! sir please hlp me by something so that I can study for maz time with max concentration! thanks regards.
I have inferiority complex.I am depressed all the time.I look pretty but i m overweight and thats the thing that disturbs me when i see other girls of my age .I m 19 years old.Please get me out of this.
My weight is 98 kg. My age is 45. I have been on medication for 8 years from reputed psychatrist. After starting medication my weight has put on. Is it true depression medicine viz flunil 25 mg. Sulfitac 50 and zolfrash. This medicine are cause of overweight. Or what else would me cause and solution for weight. My work has been very daily routine has been very heavy and busy. Though accepted excercise has been less. Please suggest.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.