Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GuruprasadYour feedback matters!
Hii my name nurrudin shaikh I have dibatis problem I mating all my diyte but from 2 my diabetes increased and so savior problem please help me Dr.
Hi I am 33 years old. During the recent health checkup my hb1ac level was at 6.2. Please suggest if I should start taking medicines or this can be reduced to normal level by diet control and exercise.
She is having diabetes. She is taking insulin injections. Is it neccesary that she has to continue the injections for her entire life?
I am diagnostic recently with diabetes I am having low sex drive. My BP is normal. I am healthy and doing exercises on regular basis. Is it ok to consume viagra based medicine without Dr. advise. Whether these are available in stores freely.
I am not diabetic, I am obese and I have stopped drinking for 6 months at a time but it did not make me lose any weight and nor did it help me in my premature ejaculation problem!
Hi, doctor gynecologists and specialist in infertility.I am trying for baby since from 1 year. I have thyroid problem and low Amh level 0.75.im using tablets for egg quality and thyroid I done iui becoz my hubby low semen count 10millions. Im waiting for iui result. More 18 days. I have had 2miscarriage 2 years back 6 weeks pregnancy baby don't have heartbeat and not developing growth. I have accurate uterus, I heard that because of accurate uterus baby don't have space to develop in arcuate uterus and it had early miscarriage bleeding. I ask to my Dr. about this problem she said once will try with iui success if it happen miscarriage again I will cut the accurate uterus. I don't want to chance 3rd miscarriage I can't stop my tears. Any success pregnancy with arcuate uterus? Tell me Dr. pls any solution or any success stories? Any tips?
My fasting sugar level is 110 to 130. And my HBA1C is 6. This level is there since last 7 years. Should I start medicine for diabetes.
I am 64 yrs old. I taking metformin 500 twice daily since the last nearly two years. Is there any side effects for using it continuously. My sugar level is 113 before and 180 after. Please advise.
Hi, My mother is 50 years old and is diabetic from Jan 2017. She is taking Glycomet Trio 2 tablets 1/2 after breakfast and Dinner. And has cholesterol for that she is taking Tonact TG. Its Normal now. She has a constipation. Before 5 years she had gallbladder stone and operated (laparoscopic surgery). Is there a chance of getting gallbladder stone again? She dose yoga for 1.5 hours but not regularly (when she does not have constipation). Is there a solution for that?
I am 30, female, married and have 1 year son, not breastfeeding, housewife. I have hypothyroidism, and am on thyronorm, 25 mcg. Currently planning to get back on my career so have been trying to read books and ready for exams. But am not able to focus, concentrate, memorise. So is there any medicine to treat on focusing, concentrating and memorizing? Recently have seen on internet that 'Bacopa' tab/capsules will over the problems I am facing. So is it safe to buy such products? Will there be any dangerous/ harmful side effects because of taking Bacopa?
My total Cholesterol is 111 LDL is 55 HDL is 28 Triglycerides is 154 TC / HDL is 4 LDL/HDL is 2 VLDL Cholesterol 30.8 Non HDL cholesterol 82.9 What should I do as I am diabetic and taking two medicine Of diabetic and cholesterol one each. Earlier my Cholesterol and Tryiglisrides were on high range. 1 Obimet GX forte 2 mg 2. Rosave F 10.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi. I am an insulin dependant diabetic patient and I am feeling weak these days inspite of having a balanced diet. Please guide advise and suggest Thanks.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
For pregnancy to occur, every part of the complex human reproduction process has to take place just right. The steps in this process are as follows:
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
- Diabetes patients can manage their blood sugar levels with ayurveda avoid onset of major health complications because of neglecting timely treatment for diabetes.
- Jamun seeds- the seed powder of eugenia jambolana one t. S. F twice a day along with lukewarm water is good in curing of it.