Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. GuruprasadYour feedback matters!
I have an ulcer beneath my tongue for the last two months. Initially I thought it to be a boil but then it became an ulcer and I can see some white patches on it. It is about 1/2cm. I started smoking after a gap of 18 years and I am 43 years now. What treatment should be followed?
I am male 25. Whenever I sleep day or night automatically saliva comes out please tell me to stop this what is the reason behind this.
My tooth are yellow so I went to doctor for bleaching but He said my tooth will become sensitive for whole life. So how should I get whiter tooth?
I had oral sex with condom only for one time but after this she had some infection or rashes inside of mouth for few days. Which medicine help me? is gargle with betadine help her?
For the last month I was having this bad taste in my mouth. The taste has gone away somewhat and now I have a loss of appetite and certain foods make me sick to my stomach. I also lost about 5 pounds. What can I have?
Getting sensitiveness in teeth while eating or drinking anything and some of the teeth are become weak and getting sensitiveness in gums.
For e. G.I am 23 years old. I have problem in my teeth. When I eat something cold I feel so pain and when I eat sugar I feel very pain in my teeth. Please help me what to do.
Hi my age is 26 I got metal capping procedure without rct in my left and right maxillary 1st molar but both got removed now I want to get my molar fix by composite filling is that possible because I face to much problem and pain while chewing anything.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.
My mom have a problem in teeth so we are go to the dentist and take medicine that recommend by dentist after taking a medicine mom was felt down on the earth and her body feels nothing and every time Dizziness. What we do ? We can't understand.
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old. I am a girl. Actually I got my tooth replacement done 5 years back. I have got gap teeth so my doctor advised to go for replacement. But now my gums are swelling & my teeth doesn't appear good when smile. I can't smile or laugh properly. Please help me! I need it.
I have teeth with small parts of white part on it broken but I never felt any sensitiveness or pain. Today I went to doctor before tooth impression he shaped my tooth which removes all white part and my teeth almost reduces in size and also feeling sensitiveness now. My doubt is tooth size is reduced and feeling pain now which I never felt before. Is there any chance to feel the same senstivity in future after placing my cap or incase of cap failure.
I am having bad breath for the past two months. Brushing after every meal but not much relief. Please advise remedy.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old. I generally suffer from mouth ulcer (chole) its every after 8-10 days n it gets automatically cured too. Is there something to worry? I am pure veg n also bald head.
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !