Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurubasavaraja AngadiYour feedback matters!
Recently I went through root canal treatment. Still I have pain in tooth, its bothering me a lot, what should I do? right now am just taking pain killers
I used the toothpaste and sugar test though they do not have guarantee but I used them there was no changes in colour in the toothpaste and the sugar dissolved in the urine. No any pregnancy symptom except missed period and little cramps with white mucous discharge. Am I pregnant?
Hi, I was suffering with cavity so got my tooth extracted today but the some part of it is still remaining inside but the dentist said it won't be any problem it will heal after some time. But I'm afraid that if I It'll be of any problem because i've experienced abscess in this tooth once so afraid of still having remains of cavity. And that dentist told me that this root part is quite strongly attached to so she drilled the part that is visible for her .so please anyone tell if this will cause any problem.
I am 37 years old, male. My problem is there is a very bad smell in my mouth every time for last few years. I am not going to doctor due to feel shy, so now what can I do?
My sister's teeth are little bit outside from her mouth. Her age is 26. I want to know whether it is treatable or not. If yes then what are the risk factor and cost of treatment. Kindle suggest me so that I can take appointment with you.
I m 19 yrs, I got whole on between my teeth nd a part of teeth has broken the right side of my mouth nw the colour near that teeth became black Today it is paining severe help meh with easy. M poor boy.
I have pyria. My gum is bleeding and it has swollen and paining a lot for the last two days. Please tell me the right medicine, toothpaste to cure it completely. Help me as early as possible. Please be precise and accurate in your prescription.
Sir I have a bad set of teeth. My age is 46 female. I extracted 4 teeth and other teeth are shaking while eating. I have sensitive teeth also.
I have a problem with my teeth its seeking when I drinking of any alcohol like water, pepsi anything please give me a solution.
Hello Doctor, I am a boy of 18 years old and have yellow teeth. I brush twice daily. What could I do to get my teeth whiten? Thank You.
I am 19 years old, I have gummy smile, while I smile it looks like ugly, is there any solution my problem, if possible to solve my problem how much cost to solve my gummy smile?
1. Proper brushing: One of the easiest steps to do to help your teeth keep clean. When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line. Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles. Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding. To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion. Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria, which might cause bad breath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
?2. Flossing: We know, it’s a chore and a lot of times forgetful after brushing if rushing out the door or heading to bed. However, flossing can help you remove food particles and other detrimental substances that brushing regularly cannot. Flossing allows you to reach deep between your teeth where the toothbrush bristles cannot reach or even mouthwash cannot wash away. We recommend flossing at least once a day.
3. Avoid tobacco: This will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
4. Limit sodas, coffee, and alcohol: Although these beverages contain a high level of phosphorous, which is a necessary mineral for a healthy mouth, too much phosphorous can deplete the body’s level of calcium. This causes dental hygiene problems such as tooth decay and gum disease. Beverages containing additives such as corn syrup and food dye can make pearly white teeth appear dull and discolored. Therefore, it is best to choose beverages like milk, which helps strengthen teeth and build stronger enamel, giving you a healthy, beautiful smile and water which hydrates your body longer than sugary drinks.
5. Consume calcium and other vitamins that are good for the body: You need plenty of calcium for your teeth. It is essential for the teeth as well as your bones. It is better to drink milk, fortified orange juice and to eat yogurt, broccoli, cheese, and other dairy products. You can also take a calcium supplement, taking different doses according to your age and necessity as per prescription. Calcium and vitamin d are necessary for maintaining the health of gums and teeth. Vitamin b complex is also essential for the protection of gums and teeth from cracking and bleeding. Copper, zinc, iodine, iron and potassium are also required for maintaining healthy dental hygiene.
6. Visit your dentist: You should visit your dentist at least twice a year to have a full hygiene treatment performed. Also at these appointments, a comprehensive exam is taken with x-rays to help detect and prevent future dental treatments from occurring.
7. Use mouthwash along side brushing and flossing: Mouthwash is not particularly necessary and not all mouthwashes are useful. Mouthwashes containing Listerine our chlorine dioxide are very helpful because they help to kill and maintain the bacteria in your mouth. It can help maintain good breath as well as help maintain strong teeth. Mouthwash cannot do all the work but if your are already brushing, flossing, visiting the dentist and eating well, mouthwash is the cherry on top that will make your dental health great.
8. Having a toothache or noticing other dental symptoms: ?if you are having tooth and jaw pain make an appointment as soon as possible. Your dentist needs to diagnose the underlying cause and correct it before it turns into a greater problem.
9. Look at the big picture: Everyone understands that you should take care of your teeth to avoid toothaches, maintain your looks and keep dental bills at bay. Many people, however, don’t understand how crucial oral health is to our total health picture. Tooth problems can lead to diabetes, heart disease, systemic infections, an inability to eat or speak properly and other maladies – some life-threatening. Crooked or crowded teeth can contribute to gum disease that can eventually lead to tooth loss. Straight teeth are no longer just for looks.
10. Clean your tongue: ?Clean the surface of your tongue daily. By using a professional tongue cleaner, you remove countless bacteria that otherwise live, particularly on the rougher top surface of your tongue. These can contribute to bad breath (halitosis) and negatively affect your dental health.