Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Guru PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am a teenager and every time I brush my gums start bleeding. I changed my toothbrush as well as paste but it's not helping.
I am 44 years old. I have front missing teeth and another two thin and transparent. What is the cost of front dental implant or fixed teeth, approximately 4 teeth.
I have a decayed tooth. What is the treatment for it without removing the teeth? Is applying cavity useful?
My lower central 4 teeth are getting yellowish day by day and they were yellow from 1 month so suggest something for it.
My mouth is not opening due to tobacco eating. Can it will be fix through proper medications? Help me! and what medicine I use?
I am facing a severe toothache since last week. I have consulted a doctor. He asked me to undergo scaling. What should I do?
My teeth have some problems, 1st is cold and hot problems & very weak this time, one teeth auto crack like as a buscuite.
My brother has some problem in his tooth. We saw a minor lines in it. N from sum times he is using lemon juice with pinch of salt to do whiter his tooth. Wat to do. Is lemon n salt affects his tooth. please suggest. He is physically fit n no other problems.
I have a small spaces eg: 0.5 to 1 mm between my teeth both on left and right sides. How can make remove the spaces with out any braces. Please advise a good solution?
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
My Uncle is having Radiotherapy (previously have chemotherapy) of mouth, instead giving relief it is cause him more pain and abundance of mouth sores too. These MOUTH SORES are a real big problem, what should we do.?
I am a 20 years old 3rd years BDS student. My mandibular lateral incisors are a bit rotated but is not noticeable. Also I have very little overcrowding in the mandibular arch. Ortho treatment was not necessary in my case. Still I am under ortho treatment since last 4 months in my college under a 2nd year PG staff. Proximal stippling was done between lower premolars but there are no noticeable effects. I want to get my braces removed now. They are saying I cannot leave my treatment halfway like this and I have to pay for the full treatment for getting my braces removed. Is it possible to get my braces removed in another private clinic? Kindly let me know the cost of removal process and any suggestions if you like. Thank you.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.