Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hi, I am 40 year old, I am suffering from swelling on the face and whole body. In the morning my face is over swelling. Please advice me.
My mother have problem of cervical spondylolysis. so we did major operation still problem is there. what to do?
I am suffering with a broken leg and its start swelling. so what should I do to reduce it? please help me.
I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building.
Hii doc, I suffered from back ache problem since last 2 years and recently 2 weeks before I had c section delivery n due to that my lower back pain is serious. I'm nt able to walk n seat long time. Before my pregnancy also the problem is same and the pain is right and left side of money bone and in monkey bone too because of that I can't able to sleep on my back and can't stand up quickly n today also the condition is same 2 years before I consult to orthopaedic Dr. n he advised me too do vitamin n uric acid test. So what to do on this pls suggest any treatment or test to diagnose what exactly happened. Thanks.
I got pain in my both legs toes and above 2 inch from toes. When I am start walking its too painful but after some time of walk the pain reduces substantially but after start walking its paining again. Please suggest what to do.
I am 60 years old. Male. I have pain probably in the nerve on the side of my left toe. There no swelling or injury. The movement of toe is also free and without pain. It pains only when something touches the side of toe. Please advise. Thanks.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.