Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
What is the symptoms of kidney stones? What is difference between kidney stones and kidney enlargement?
I have a constant pain in urinne bladder zone and across belt line of left side, some time the sensation passes to left leg also. I have visited urologst, underwent kft, lft, urine routine and culture but there is no findings, then doctor suggested that problem in there in orine flow, I underwent treatment of that also still the pain is not going. What should I do, I am doing kegel excersies also.
I had kidney transplant 3 years back. Recently I started consuming apple cider vinegar dilute it with water 3 time a day before meal. Just for weight management. Want to know is it safe for my kidney?
My wife is suffering from UTI very often. Her water intake is approx 1 litre per day. Is there any medicine which can work for a longer period of time.
I am 51 years old male & having problem in slowness in urine with feeling hardness in the lower part of belly. What should I do?
Dear sir I have kidney stone so how to cure it this is third time im suffering from the same problem stone size 4.9mm.
I am 30 years old male I have gas trouble which makes my stomach uncomfortable and I use go to toilet once I finish my luch for past 6 months.
I am 64, male, vegetarian. I am not diabetic. No BP. 5'3" 55 kg. Since 4/5 years, I urinate slowly, but don't have any blocking, pain, colour problem. No uneasiness. No urge. Yet, friends suspect prostate problem. I don't want surgery. Any medicine to restore normality? Please advice.
Hi doc, I am 33 years old umarried girl. Mujhe periods normal àate hai. But kal mujhe period over hone ke do din bad hi urine pro shuru ho gye. Mujhe urine pass out krne mei problem ho rhi hai. N jalan bhi hoti hei. Kal pheli bar ye problem hui. Or urine ke sath blood aana bhi suru ho gya hei. Please help me.
I am having a problem in urine. My urine turned into reddish. Every time I go for urine I am facing red urine. I also have a heavy stomach ache before the urine and after the urine it stays for a short time then banishes. I have not consulted any doc till now. Earlier it stays for 2 days. After 17-20 days I am facing the same problem again. What should I do now. please suggest me.
Hello sir I have problem in stone in kidni 2.8 mm please provide a solution urgent I am walking and run.
I am 27 years old and have a fever and col from last 2 days. I feel like burning. Can you please suggest me what to do?
Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.
I was operated for removal of kidney stone (22 mm), which passed from kidney (right) to ureter, through laser lithotripsy 5 months back. Though I have recovered, sometimes I feel mild pain in my right abdomen while bending, turning or doing yoga exercises. There are two kidney stones of the size of 4 mm and 6 mm in my left kidney. Presently I am taking ayurvedic medicine Chandraprabha vati and cystone tablets regularly. What better medicine would you suggest for the removal of stones and also to overcome the pain.
Sir I have stone in my kidney so what are the thing I have to take so that I not have to go for operation?
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.