Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Guptha
Submit a review for Dr. GupthaYour feedback matters!
If there is light bleeding with white discharge ; the white discharge is white in colour and it is odourless and there is no pain during urine and blding has been there for around 6 days plzzz sugest me how to stop it and please sugest is it a vaginal infection?
I am suffering knee pain. Backbone pain. Joints pain, weakness, memory loss, frequent urination, muscle lose, urine smell. please suggest me which doctor will help for me.
I had urin infection and when I observed burning sensation during urination and also observed urin colour as red, I rushed to the doctor and I took medicine as prescribed. Dr. suggests for urin test but he said normal, nothing to worry. My urin test result as follows = Dt. 24/2/2016 RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - 3-4hpf Crystal- nill Cast- nill Again I test urin to know my pregnancy. Urin test on 1/4/2016 as follows= Pregnancy-positive RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - ++ Crystal- nill Cast- nill Dr. said me report is normal. please tell me result of these above tests. I am worries about this.
I am 35 year old suffering e coli bactria in protists used leofloxacilline 500 mg 2 mants cure 70 % but burning urine after intercourse. Which medicine I can use?
Hello doctor. We had relationship last night and since today morning I started facing frequent urination. Please help me.
My test done. Serum GGT (GCNA-IFFCC)-32 kidney PROF: BUN- 9.00 Serum cret- 0.8 Serum uriAcid-4.4 Serum cal-9.8 Serum phos-3.4 HBsAg-specimen-serum-test-negative Serum prostatic specific Antigen/PSA-1.16 ng/ml T3-1.17 ng/ml T4-8.21micg/dl TSH-2.350miclu/ml SLP: total cholesterol (CHOD/POD)-175 mg/dl TRI glyceride (GPO/POD)-268 mg/dl HDC-(direct)-41 mg/dl VLDL- (calculated)-54 mg/dl LDL-80 mg/dl T.chol/HDL. Chol ratio-4.3 LDL. CHOL/HDL. CHOL ratio-2.0 Liver test: BILIRUBIN total (mod. J Groff)-0.50 mg/dl BILIRUBIN direct-0.10 SGOT/AST-23lu/l SGPT/ALT-25 ALP-95 T.protein-8.1g/dl Serm albumin-4.9g/dl Serm globulin-3.2 ALB/GLIB ratio-1.5 WBC-7530/cu. Mm RBC-5.3m/cu. Mm Hemg-14. 1g/dl hematocrit-46.4% MCV-87. 1fl MCH-26. 5pg MCHC-30. 4g/dl Platelet count-206000 RDW-14.2% neutrophil-65.6 Lymphocyte-25.2 monocyte-3.9 eosinophil-4.9 Basophil-0.4 Plasma glucose-PP-133 mg/dl plasma glucose fasting 189 mg/dl URIN: Colour-pale yellow Reaction-5 Specific gravity-1.025 P.A-nil Glucose-present trace ketan bodi-nil Urobilinogen-normal Bile salt-negative Bile pigment-nil WBC/PGS cell-1-2/Gpf RBC-nil Epithelial cell-occasional /gpf Casts-nil Crystal-nil Please advice this report what found and what to do?
Hello sir, My age 29 year. In Morning time not clear my urine or digesting problem. this problem last 15 year. What should i do?
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.