Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir I'm suffering from cervical spondylitis for two years and I have consulted a neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon one time both. But Problem as it is and no response in pain .So please suggest me suitable treatment for pain in neck along with shoulder and I do exercise daily but pain is still now continuously. So Please help me Doctor.
Hi doctor, this is regarding my friend. She is of 22 years age. She always used to suffer from back pain whenever walks or stand for long time. She also oftenly feel headache. Can you please once give a brief about her health condition. Thank you doctor.
I am 24 years female. I have low BP problem. I eat good and healthy food but not able to recover. please suggest something.
In morning I was in car and suddenly I started having a pain on the right side of sternum. It was like some was pushing hard on the chest. It stayed for 10 minutes or so. I was just sitting and not exercising. And suddenly abit of sweat and anxiousness. In morning I feel nausea everyday but after 11 it gets better till evening. I get pain on the upper back in them middle the it shifts to some other place and keeps mimicking like this throughout the day. I do not know I have been feeling abit of more sweating then before. Could it be reason of heat or something else. I did ecg and echo test and blood test and chest xray which came out normal. The cholesterol level was 211 and bp was 120/90. Could this symptom be related to heart or something else?
I am 19 year old boy and I am facing constipation problem please tell me what is the reason of this and how can I over come this.
I've got cold and cough since a month and my ears are a little bit clumsy when I hear so what should I do?
Hi, Is there any harm in doing anal sex with my wife? Can I put my penis into her vagina after anal sex?
Doctor am studying college it is morning shift 8: 00 clock so I have to go earlier within 7 clock should be ready because of this daily waking up at 5: 30 and am having headache I can't listen to the classes what should I do to prevent my headache.
When a particularly soft part of the foot suffers from too much pressure or friction, it can lead to the eruption of corns. This happens because the superficial tissues rise to the surface in order to prevent an internal injury and in time, they bear a hard coating which is basically a protective layer. When this protective layer develops a pointed structure right in the middle it is known as a corn. Let is find out more about the causes and treatment for the same.
Causes: A corn is basically a natural reaction of the skin to excessive friction as well as pressure. This is known as Hyperkeratosis. While these mainly appear on the hands and feet, they may get localised within the areas that appear to be under a lot of pressure. So why does this friction or pressure happen? The causes could range from tight fitting shoes to high heels as well as cramped footwear like combat boots, which are worn on a prolonged basis. Also, this friction may happen when a person wears shoes without socks too frequently. Further, people suffering from a condition known as hammertoes can also get corns. Finally, when you run, dance or jump bare feet on the sand or other hard surface for too long, you may develop corns.
Homeopathic medicines that help in fighting corns
- Antim Crudum: This homeopathy medicine can help when the feet are covered with too many corns which makes walking difficult. Also, it is the best medicine to treat corns that are too pointed and hard to touch. Further, it also helps those patients who are overweight which may cause pressure due to which these corns may erupt.
- Sulphur: When there is a burning pain that the patient experiences in the soles and the corns, then this condition can be treated with the help of sulphur which also ensures that the hard coating of corn quickly yields from the very first dose or application. This also helps those patients who find their feet sweating excessively due to the development of these corns.
- Ferrum Picric: This medicine can help patients when the corn becomes discoloured and affects the hue of the surrounding area as well.
- Lycopodium: When walking around with the corn causes a dull pain and persistent ache, then the patient can use this medicine. This medicine also helps in treating symptoms like pain in the heels when the patient steps on something hard.
- Silicea: When the corn is still soft, the best homeopathic medicine for this condition is Silicea which also helps in treating symptoms like icy cold feet and pus formation in the corns.
Using homeopathy can take a while to show results but the treatment is generally long term.