Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gubbi V NYour feedback matters!
Early morning and night my two hands is painful in the bone of fingers and wrist please help what should I do.
I am suffering from leg pain daily during night can you suggest wat could be done sometime whole body pain.
I am 65 years old. I am a diabetic type 2 with high blood pressure since last 20 years. I take glycomet gp2 forte one in morning and glycomet gp 1 forte in night. I take tazlok am tablet once in a day. Fasting sugar is 114 and pp is 176. I am also sufferin from joint pain with arthiritis since last 10-15 years. Doctors only prescribe pain killers with different names. When I take pain killer tablet get some relief but when left pain killer again pain starts in joints specially in back and upper part of abdomen. I consulted cardiologist. Doctor says it is due to arthiritis. Please advice me to what medicine I should take so that I may get relief from pain
I have back pain and require a physiotherapist near vasant vihar thane west. Need exercise to strength my spine. Have a a problem of scoliosis.
I am having back pain. I taken some medicine but after some time again its having the same condition.
I am 45 years old. I have pain in heels, feel like burn in foot (heel portion). Even I drink much water. Please suggest me what should I do? I have no any health problem. I am slim.
I am a field person as a marketing executive, last five years. I feel low back pain for last few months in the morning and night time. What I do?
What's the treatment of cervical & anxiety neurolysis. I'm suffering from this sickness last 2 year. I'm only 20 year old. Please suggest some thing sir. Thank you.
I am a 20 year old male, I play football. Once while playing I got a cramp in my leg, it's paining like hell. Please do gibe suggestions on how I can get rid off the cramp.
Hello sir, I am 52+ and suffering from arthritis for last 15 years. Is there any homeopathic remedy for me ?
Good Day, I am 37 Years old male and Married. For the past year I have been having itches in my fingers and the fingers swollen for a day. The swelling subsides. This happens in different fingers and sometimes in the palm. I was prescribes Montilukast and allegro tablets. When I take these tablets I do not have any of these symptoms. But after the tablets are stopped, then the itching returns in couple of days. Please help me for a solution to this. I have been taking thyroid supplements for the past two years and do not have diabetes to BP.
I am 18 and I have really bad ache in my ankles. This cause a great inconvenience. It really pains much. Idk what the reason is. But I dont wanna take any chances regards.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.
Hello there! My mom has pain in her legs for the last few years and we consulted with a doctor and also took medicines but the pain remains the same. Can someone help me out from this problem?
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.