Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gowda K SYour feedback matters!
I am a 45 year old male have a major erection problem for the last 2years have diabetics 145 fasting for last 10 years.
Sir I want to know about prostate cancer, is it related to masturbation. What are the symptoms of prostate cancer.
My friend had sex on 14th Aug and had pill unwanted 72 on 15th of Aug and again she had intercourse on 17th August and never had pill afterwards. My question is that pill unwanted 72 really work. and for how many days Or she should have had the pill again next to say day? Please help.
I am suffering from alergic cold for 10 years. Please prescribe me tablet which disolve my mucus and cough and wash out from my body
I am suffering from head ache from 2 years I consulted doctors the pain is not decreasing from 2, 3 the pain is more I am not able to do any work feeling lot of stress and pressure if I do meditation the is more I am trying to avoid the stress but it is not possible to me so what can do get out from pain please help.
I am an 17 year old boy. My muscles all over the body are twitching and shaking itself. Jaw muscles especially. What should I do?
Seasonal allergy causes some symptoms sinusitis rashes sneeze during rainy season what should I do to get rid of it.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 16 years old. I am male. After the age of 10 years when ever I take shower, after shower my body itches for an hour very badly I consulted many doctors but they could not help so I have atry on you. Please help me. I tried mild soaps and every methods. Please tell me why does my body is not in control after bathing and itches alot. This did not use to happen when I was 10 years old or below.
I have habit of eating sweet things excessively.Is there any danger of diabetes? My father is diabetic.
Hello doc, I am 18 yrs old female and I have problem of low bp. It doesn't affect me and I don't even realize that I have low bp but whenever I check its very low. Is it dangerous please help.
I don't control and I need to sex to girl. My attraction is more this is because after few days I am release my sperm by after washing blues movies?
I have fever from last 4 days andi also consult to my nearest Dr. But there is na improve ment in my health. So tell me something about this.
I am having continuous cough now I am having homeopathy treatment using kofeez syrup, is that help curing cough? Please advise.
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.