Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gowda K SYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from shortness of breath and chest tightness and discomfort from 13th August 2016. Though gradually chest discomfort went off, I still feel shortness of breath. I contacted physician and did all blood tests, ecg and echo cardio gram. All came out normal. I had a similar experience during march 2016 but it went off within 3-4 days. As I already had done a chest x-ray during june-2016 [Had dengue fever], doctor recommended not to have x-ray done again. I am sleeping good. Doctor didn't recommend any anxiety tablets as he wants me to get away from it myself[As i'm still young]. He has given nervegen plus capsule. I had anxiety after my father expired and immense pressure afterwards to complete other chores during March time. But I'm feeling like shortness of breath will not go ever. Its taking my concentration out. I'm doing regular aerobic exercises[Not much feeling tired] What else should I do? Should I also consult pulmonologist? Who should I consult?
I Avinash, age 21 having problem of penile discharge ,when occasionally comes in contact with girl/woman where there is too crowd like station climbing ladder ,at that tym ,I hv to be in contact, most of the tym observed penile discharge, but today I was avoiding not to come in contact but it couldn't, I stayed in contact almost 10 seconds, discharge started quickly, coming in contact feels better ,but it has bad effect on my health-weight is not growing, I had addiction of watching porn earlier days 2 years ago. But now I am free from watching. Wht you expect ,wht I should do?
Sir, I want to know that nowadays I feel a lot of pain in my stomach and feel toilet in very short duration please tell why this problem arises.
I am 26 years old male. I am in general too kind person. I always speak to people in a very soft manner. However everyone takes advantage over me since I won't speak up. I won't show the anger or reply at that point but reflects my anger at home to my parents. I really feel bad for this. I am too soft. I am unable to speak up straight forward if I have any issues but letting in everything inside me. Finally this bursts at home to my parents. How can change my nature or attitude .please help.
I have headache over 3 day it not continuously happen over a period of time please tell what can I do to STP this?
I am 35 years old and my weight is 78 Kg. I got following readings in a blood test: Triglycerides 462 mg/dL Cholesterol Total = 243 mg/dL Direct LDL = 129, HDL Cholesterol = 44 LDL/ HDL = 2.9, Cholesterol/ HDL = 5.5 Blood Sugar F = 110, 25 Hyderxy Vitamin D = 25, B12 = 229 What is reason for high value of triglyceride, sugar etc. And low value of Vit-D & B12. What diet & exercise should I follow? Will I have to take medicines? How to maintain these values in future?
Sir I have three major problem. 1. I am 27 suffering from acute acidity and Gas problem. I am avoiding big meals, spices and fried foods but it is still there. I have Heart, stomach burning and lot of sound in my stomach. 2. My bottom stomach is always heat more than rest of my body. Semen (sperm) leak twice per week without temper penis or dream from more than five years. I truly tell not did masturbation. I am too weak 3. I have severe bad breath (halitosis). I tried all brand tooth paste and mouth wash. I also undergone cronical sinus surgery but not improvement. Above all lead me to depression. Tried many medicine but not ayurvedic. Is there any interrelationship between with these problem? Please give me some suggestions.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer