Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gowda K SYour feedback matters!
If I will smoke in this Age what will happen to me please say about this & after Smoking I will Drink Coconut Water I think Coconut water will Clean Inside Lungs.
1.What is ideal frequency of Masturbation such that it cannot be called as "Masturbation Addiction" 2.is it so that it is temporary will not bother much if importance is not given and happens up to certain age probably if doesn't wants to indulge with?
I am a 31 year old male, suffering from cough problem (mostly occurs through out the year) also done allergy test of blood. Due to which I have severe head ace.
I am suffering from piles problem from last 3-4 days, looks it is first stage. Earlier I had Same problem 6 years back when I was given some medicine including one cream and one bottle perhaps name was lexis. And I got relief. Thereafter such problem arise 5-6 times than I used one ayurvedic medicine 'nityam churn and it worked every time but this time problem is as it is even today some blood was also there, pl help.
I am 27 years old male. I do not know exactly abt my weight but it might be nesr around 70 kg smthng. Last one month I have suffered digestion plm and lost weight as my face is looking week and my pants hv become loose. I feel vry upset due to this bcoz everyone asks me what happened to your health your cheeks are become vry week. please suggest me sm good medicine who can make my cheeks look good and my body strong. I try to eat healthy but I am doing job n live alone most of the time so smtms my food chart becomes unhealthy. please help me.
I am 44 years old during sex I feel my penis does not get strong so my partner could not enjoy. Then I have started taking menfos 50mg 4 hrs before the sex and result is good would like to know side effect of this tablet and what frequent should take this. After taking those tab I feel some headache but sexual pleasure is good. Kindly suggest if any alternate medicine which have no side effect. My weight is 81 kg and ht 5 feet 8 inch. Few days before I take general body test white testorine level was low as per required level. I have not taken any medicine. How to increase testorin level?
Dear Dr. I am 63 years old. I am having twitching in my left eye for the last many years. I was prescribed neurobion and I was used to get relief. But now taking neurobion regularly gives me no relief. I also had light flashes in the left eye and for that I am taking eye drops system Ultra and Megabrom and for eye flashes I have some relief. But heaviness and twitching in the left eye is not going.
Doctor when ever I eat eggs Next day when I wake up I find nightfall What should I do I love eating eggs.
A little bit of sun is always good for you and you do need sunlight for your body to process vitamin D, which is necessary for bone health. At the same time, the ultraviolet rays from the sun can be detrimental for your health. While being in the sun is not a bad thing, how long you stay in the sun and how well you are protecting yourself count. Prolonged and unprotected sun exposure harms your skin and can decrease the immunity function of the skin.
Some effects of sun exposure include:
- Development of cancerous and non-cancerous skin lesions
- Benign tumours
- Coarse and fine wrinkles
- Mottled pigmentation (Skin discoloration in certain areas)
- Sallowness (The colour of the skin turns yellow)
- Telangiectasia (Expansion of blood vessels under your skin)
- Elastosis (Destruction of the collagen and elastic tissue)
The most harmful effect of sun exposure is definitely skin cancer. It is the uncontrolled development of anomalous skin cells is skin cancer. This accelerated development leads to formation of tumours, which are either malignant (cancerous) or benign (noncancerous). Skin cancer is mainly of 3 types: basal cell carcinoma, melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Among these, squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma are less critical; while melanoma is very serious. When melanoma is left untreated, it can affect the other organs and get difficult to treat. UV rays are the major causes of skin cancer. Sun exposure over the years leads to squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma, while severe sun damage episodes before the age of 18 cause melanoma.
Here are some tips to prevent sun damage:
- Always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before you go out, even if it is cloudy. A sunscreen with SPF of 30 or more, and zinc oxide is advisable if you want optimum sun protection. Also, you should reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, especially if you are swimming or sweating.
- Select cosmetic products, contact lenses and clothing that offer protection from UV rays.
- Choose sunglasses that offer total protection from UV rays. Also, wear a hat with a wide brim to shade your neck and face.
- Avoid direct exposure during harsh hours like between 10.00 and 3.00PM. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hello I am eating healthy diet daily but my becoming tired after a small work I am unable to walk also please help me.
I am having Varicose veins in my left leg and got operated before 25 years. I am 65 years old now. Now I am having leg pain due to blood circulation. What medicine you suggest?
Hi sir my brother age is 14 years now. He didn't talk properly. He speak some words but not all words. doctor said to me speech therapy take to him. Please tell me how much cost of speech therapy for monthly fee.
I am 40 years old. I was in doubt that sometimes I may be suffering from diabetes. Today I got testing done both fasting and after two hours of lunch. The fasting one says 180 mg & the test after 2 hrs of lunch says 338 mg. I am suggested 1 tablet of Triexer 1 byy pathologist friend. Kindly suggest me if the medicine is ok. If not kindly suggest me suitable one.
My questions is using japan oil for enlargement of penis n strengthen its nerves have any side effect on my penis? Age 25, weight 84 kg , ht. 169 cm.
What type of food to be taken regularly after undergoing a vascular surgery for quick healing of veins?
How good is fsh injection for pcod patient. Can I go with it my doctor is suggested. Im female 23 with pcod n thyroid level of 4.56 I use to get period only if I take a tablet.
Heart attacks often show some visible signs for concern. While many may not face the chest-clutching moment, there are other symptoms that are hard to miss. In fact, some heart attack symptoms are not even related to the chest. People suffering from cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure or above the age of 60 should especially be more careful about these symptoms. Here is a list of few alarming signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
- Discomfort in the chest: This is the most visible and common signs of a heart attack. A blocked artery can lead to a heart attack with symptoms such as tightness, pressure and intense pain in the chest. The discomfort typically last for a minute or longer. It must be kept in mind that a heart attack is entirely possible without feeling any pain whatsoever.
- Heartburn, nausea, stomach pain and indigestion: Many people reportedly face these symptoms before a heart attack. It is more likely for a woman to face these symptoms compared to a man. These conditions can happen in isolation as well. But a combination of these symptoms to a person suffering from blood pressure, high cholesterol should be taken seriously.
- The pain slowly shifts to the arm: This is another classic example of a heart attack. A symptom that starts from the left side of the body and radiates down. Even a constant and dull pain in the arm has resulted in heart attacks for many patients.
- Feeling of light-headedness: A sudden feeling of lightheadedness along with an acute chest pain is a very good sign of a heart attack. This symptom necessarily indicates that the blood pressure of the person has suddenly decreased and the heart is not able to pump enough blood.
- Jaw or throat pain: Jaw or throat pain by itself is nowhere related to the heart. Going by common beliefs, it can arise from sinus, muscular issue or simply a cold. Medical science states otherwise. If an ongoing chest pain spreads towards jaw or throat, it can well be an ensuing heart attack. Seeking immediate medical attention is necessary in such cases.
- Snoring: Loud snoring that sounds like choking or grasping can be a sign of sleep apnea. This is a condition when an individual stop breathing for few seconds making the heart pump more blood. If the condition persists, a doctor might suggest doing a sleep pattern analysis using a CPAP machine to identify if there is any possible threat of a heart attack.
- A persistent cough: A long lasting cough that produces pink mucus can be a very visible sign of a heart failure. This is the condition when the heart can’t keep pace with the demands of the body. This should be immediately reported to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.