Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. GovindrajYour feedback matters!
I am having sinus problem and my upper nose and head is paining. Please help me with medicine prescription. Thanks and regards.
I have genetic allergy to cold which gives me sore throat and tonsils which are painful. Is there a permanent cure?
I am suffering from body balance problem since 1 year but the cause of this problem is not known. I have done my MRI and CT scan to see the cause but the report of MRI and CT scan is normal. I have also done my ear test but it is also normal but I cannot relief from these problem till now. What should I should then because this problem affects my study and all other things?
Hi I am a 34 year old man and having vertigo problem from last two three years suggest me what I do.
Hi, I have hyperacusis for last 6 months. Unable to tolerate even people talking at home. Is there any treatment for the same?
I experience a sharp pin in my ear while speaking on the phone just for a few seconds. What might be the reason?should i be worried about it?
I have problem in my nose. I want to get plastic surgery of my nose. Give me some suggestion were will I do surgery.
I am suffering from chronic pharyngitis and it is occur due to my tummy related problem. After prescribed by doctor I took Tab.'Sompraz L' for the time period of 3 months in which I really don't have any problem but after stopping that again I am feeling the same problem. With all above now I got one surprised that I am diabetic too. So please tell me what should I do.
I'm suffering from ear pain for 4 months. I am using ear drops but no change. So tell me how to solve the problem to reduce the pain?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.