Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hello doctor I'm from Chennai. I'm facing problem in hair fall n dandruff. I want to one thing when I'm rubbing my hair more scales and dandruff is falling. It's whether scalp psoriasis or dandruff. Please suggest me what to do.
My face is very dry and my colour is fading from fair toward dark. What diet I have to take for healthy and fairer skin. please help.
I am suffering from blackheads and small holes on face and also I am struggling from black skin in besides of nose. Could you suggest me. Which soap is better for my skin?
My hair is too thin and soft From last one year my hair falling and damaging too fast , please help me to control my hair fall problem.
I have developed fungal infection on the penis It gets swollen and blue in colour along with white fungus deposits all over the tip and inside skin Kindly advise remedy.
I am 22 years old guy, I have noticed from one month ago that my hair is start fallen, so can you suggest some good and treatment about this problem. I will wait for your response.
Every time I wear a solid-color shirt, I end up noticing piles of dandruff on it. How do I keep my scalp from flaking so much?
I am working on computer whole day and that is causing black circles near eye's. What should I do now?
I have used iron on my hair and now my hair is totally damaged. It looks rough and scratchy. I want to gain back the natural healthy hair. So is shaving off my hair a better option or is there some other remedy?
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"