Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Govindaiah H TYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used all creams but no use. NW I'm using fair nd handsome cream. Pls tell what should I do.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.
I wet my hairs twice a day. I apply oil on them after bath regularly. I have oily hairs, dense, straight and flat type hairs. What extra things I should do to nourish my hairs, prevent them for falling, make them strong and healthy and silky and also prevent them for turning into white and also prevent them from lice and dandruff.
The Aloe Vera plant is the miracle of nature, having many healing properties to it. The leaves of the plant are where you will find the yellow-colored liquid that can work wonders. You may already know that Aloe Vera gel can be very beneficial to the skin, helping with sunburn, insect bites, rashes, cuts, and the like. The reason is because Aloe Vera is an anti-fungal as well as an anti-bacterial. It also helps with the regeneration of cells. So the application of Aloe Vera gel to the skin can greatly benefit common skin ailments and help in the healing process.
Aloe is a member of the Lily family, yet it is very cactus-like in appearance. Even though there are over 240 species of Aloe there is only three to four recognized as having nutritional value. The main Aloe species used in commercial products is Aloe barbadensis miller.
Knowledge about Aloe healing properties has been passed down from the ancients. It is used both internally and topically and has been well documented to facilitate healing of any kind of skin wounds, burns or scalds, even speeding recovery time after surgery. Situations to try it on include blisters, insect bites, rashes, sores, herpes, athlete's foot, fungus, vaginal infections, conjunctivitis, sties, allergic reactions, and dry skin.
But maybe you didn’t know that Aloe Vera comes in other forms, which also have their own set of benefits. Let’s take Aloe Vera Juice. Here is a short list of what this very healthy juice can do for you.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE
1. Aids in the elimination of constipation.
2. Aids in digestion and helps with stomachaches and heartburn.
3. Helps to regulate blood sugars.
4. Detoxifies the body and colon.
5. Helps with weight loss by increasing metabolic rate to burn more calories.
6. Improves circulation.
7. Aids in healing damage to internal tissues.
8. Regulates blood pressure.
9. Strengthens immune system.
10. Retards the growth of cancerous tumors.
11. Helps to reduce inflammation.
Side Effects of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice
It is recommended that you drink no more than two to four ounces a day of Aloe Vera Juice . That is the required amount for maintaining health and is all you need. If you take more, you can experience side effects, such as liver dysfunction, nausea and allergic reactions. But if you adhere to the recommended amount per day, you will see the wonderful benefits of this amazing plant.
Aloe is safe when used in moderation but there are a few contraindications. If you have a heart problem and use any kind of conventional medication consult your Naturopathic or Medical doctor before using any Aloe product internally as the interaction may cause irregular heartbeat. Avoid Aloe Vera Juice if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or menstruating as it can cause uterine contractions.
Aloe Vera is also available in supplements, such as tablets and capsules. Just be sure that there are no unhealthy fillers. This is a very quick and easy way to get the beneficial effects of Aloe Vera into your system. If you lead a busy lifestyle and do not have the time to drink Aloe Vera juice, taking the recommended dose in tablet or capsule form will probably work out very well for you.
The health benefits of Aloe Vera are many, and this amazing plant can help you not just on the outside by aiding your skin, but on the inside as well. Be certain to keep some Aloe Vera gel always on hand for skin ailments, especially if you have children. And Aloe Vera juice or supplements are a great way to help your body internally.