Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Govinda Prakash AYour feedback matters!
I got intimate with my bf 3 months before I got the periods for last 2 months. This month my periods got delayed so I am very tensed. Is it that I am pregnant ? Or its just delay? If it is delayed how I can get my periods ?
She is having problem of period which come in a abnormal way nd it is not predicted when it was going to happen with heavy bleeding. Is this is a serious issue kindly suggest.
I am pregnant. I have crossed 3 and half months now. What are all the food I can have this period. Can anybody suggest some good food to maintain my health as well as my baby too.
Me and my girl friend engaged in sex and I am not used condom. But not a vaginal intercourse but anal. Is that will be a problem or it cause any diseases in feature?
I ovulated on 12th. From 13th onwards my cervical mucus dried up. today is my day 21. And am still dry. What could be the reason.
I took I pill after unprotected sex. Now I'm getting to much hunger like for every 3 hour. If I don't eat. I get headache is it side effect of I pill? Or I am getting pregnant?
My wife got pregnant from two months. But she is not feeling well, she does not sleeps, does not eat well, symptoms like vomiting, low blood pressure. What should I do?
My scheduled period was on 15th Dec 2016. Which I missed. My ovulation date was 1-Dec-2016. I have done UPT today early morning and its showing very very light line. Close to ignorable. Please suggest what inference should I derive from this. When can I be sure I am pregnant or not.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.
Sir I am pregnant for 8 weeks. Lmp was on 22 apr and u/s was done on 18 jun. In u/s report there was not heartbeat in baby. Doctor gave me pluton 500 mg injection and told me to come after one week. How much chance is there that my baby will get heartbeat?
Hi I am 23 years old and newly MARRIED meri MARRIED ko 7 month hue but ab tak m pregnant nahi huie doctor mne yaha par ek doctor ko bataie ounhone medicines bhi diye but kuch bhi nahi hua what should I do now?
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.