Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
I have been taking Tamdura for prostate enlargement and my urologist suggested Dynapres 4 mg one at nite as he finds the prostate is steady. My PSA is 0.742 and I do not get up in night fort passing urine. I have slight irritation while passing urine and he has asked me to take syrup cital with water thrice a day. Please let me know the side effect of Dynapres. 4 mg.
My grandmother just now detected 2nd stage cancer in uretus (bachhadani) she is 86 years old. Is it beneficial to treat it with chemotherapy or in this age any other treatment like naturopathy etc. She is doing well no diabetes but hypertensive please recommend.
Hii I am 27 years old suffering with genital cancer 3rd stage all tomy. Done surgically. After more therapy. Again attract of metastasis in body start what can I do.
Sir am sivarao I want to know about cancer. How it comes and why it comes. What is the solution to remove cancer. Can you explain in homeopathic, allopathic & Ayurvedic. Sir give me detailed explanation for all types of cancer. Sir suggest some medicines for each type of cancer. What is the best way to get away from the cancer.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
The exact causes of breast cancer aren't fully understood. However, there are certain factors known to increase the risk of breast cancer?
Hello Doctor Does melanoplakia cause cancer? does it creates cancer cell in body? even at young age. Please advice doctor thanks.
What are the symptoms of cancer that shows in our body and explain the solutions to take care from cancer.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
My cousin is having cancer on base of tongue nd doctor told chemotherapy nd radiotherapy bcoz tongue ke piece hai so operate nd surgery nhi ho skte toh what should we do.
My Mother has confirmed Lungs cancer before last two weeks. Dr. said that it is in stage 3B and now we can not cure. Her life will be of only 2-3 years even after Chemo and next treatment. Is it true ? Please advise.
Hi I am suffering with breast pain. Small lumps are formed around nipple and liquid secretions are coming from nipple with pain. Sometimes it's severe and sometimes symptoms get decreased automatically without any treatment. But it's very painful. I have this problem from 4 years. Can you tell me what is this disease exactly. Any treatment is there for this. Is this common problem or serious problem? Please advice me on this.
I have been having a small lump under the skin in my back just below my waist on the left side for about an year now. It is small and moves when touched. There is no pain though. I am just concerned that can it be symptoms of cancerous tumor? What type of a doctor should I visit. Your help is highly appreciated.
Hi, My Mammography report are as follows. Please suggest if its a cancerous or any pre-sign of some issue? Is it common or not? Few nodular, well defined rounded calcific opacities are seen in bilateral breasts, (Left > Right), likely to be tiny calcific fibro adenoma, fat necrosis / degenerative changes, largest in left breast is seen in upper inner quadrant, measuring approximately 2.8 mm; A small, well defined opacity measuring approximately 11 x 9 m is seen with few micro-calcific mono-morphic densities, in right breast upper inner quadrant - likely to represent a fibro-adenoma with degenerative changes obvious other focal lesion or definite secondary signs of malignancy noted. No pleomorphic micro-calcifications, skin thickening or evidence of recent breast nipple retraction seen.
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.